Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Ayatollah at Wembley - * IMPORTANT*

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Whether you like it or not, the Ayatollah is our 'Point of Difference' to every other club and is one of the things that makes us very, very unique and an extemely special football club.

With the world watching (again!!) we need to get all 31,000 of us (plus the hundreds of Bluebirds in the Plastic end ;) ) Doing a mass, continuous version that will go down in the realms of history as the craziest thing ever at Wembley. With this in mind me and my son are starting one off at precisely 3.45pm which will last a full 5 minutes and I am inviting all of you to join in and get all the 'casual' :roll: City fans to join in. Who is up for the challenge ?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

set your watches ……mass Ayatollah at Wembley Stadium 3.45 - 3.50 pm……lets make history before our team makes history by winning the Carling Cup!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Ayatollah at Wembley - * IMPORTANT*

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Great idea but will it get on tv cos it ain't kicked off by then!!!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Oy Blazing now you are stepping on toes here. At exactly 15.45 i am starting the Poznan. It will last exactly 2 mins 32 seconds and it will look fooking awsome. Me and Little Chief will be doing it and i expect it to be on TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Oy Blazing now you are stepping on toes here. At exactly 15.45 i am starting the Poznan. It will last exactly 2 mins 32 seconds and it will look fooking awsome. Me and Little Chief will be doing it and i expect it to be on TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

:lol: the Poznan is for Little teams like Man City or that Glasgow team -----FOOK THE POZNAN -------EVERYONE, DO THE AYATOLLAH…..EVERYONE --DO THE AYATOLLAH!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Oy Blazing now you are stepping on toes here. At exactly 15.45 i am starting the Poznan. It will last exactly 2 mins 32 seconds and it will look fooking awsome. Me and Little Chief will be doing it and i expect it to be on TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

:lol: the Poznan is for Little teams like Man City or that Glasgow team -----FOOK THE POZNAN -------EVERYONE, DO THE AYATOLLAH…..EVERYONE --DO THE AYATOLLAH!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do the fooking Poznan do the fooking Poznan la la la la 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: 8-) :ayatollah: :D

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 pm

at 15.45 i will be doing my 8th pint in the bar be just going to my seat

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Remember its a 4pm KO pal :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 pm

crackajack wrote:at 15.45 i will be doing my 8th pint in the bar be just going to my seat

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm

crackajack wrote:at 15.45 i will be doing my 8th pint in the bar be just going to my seat

Is u a plastic? ----or very rich? (8 pints at Wembley :shock: ) --- Oh well its your choice fella ----its just you'll miss out on the biggest and best ever ayatollah just for the sake of an overpriced pint of Wembley crap beer. Start drinking earlier?? ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm

everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdjxlIMTVTQ do the fooking Poznan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Do the fooking Poznan do the fooking Poznan la la la la 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: 8-) :ayatollah: :D

Ah the Poznan, didn't cardiff fans first steal that in the huddersfield game?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdjxlIMTVTQ do the fooking Poznan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FOOK THE FOOKIN POZNAN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Whether you like it or not, the Ayatollah is our 'Point of Difference' to every other club and is one of the things that makes us very, very unique and an extemely special football club.

With the world watching (again!!) we need to get all 31,000 of us (plus the hundreds of Bluebirds in the Plastic end ;) ) Doing a mass, continuous version that will go down in the realms of history as the craziest thing ever at Wembley. With this in mind me and my son are starting one off at precisely 3.45pm which will last a full 5 minutes and I am inviting all of you to join in and get all the 'casual' :roll: City fans to join in. Who is up for the challenge ?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

set your watches ……mass Ayatollah at Wembley Stadium 3.45 - 3.50 pm……lets make history before our team makes history by winning the Carling Cup!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did you also know, we are the only club in the football league named after a Capital city?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Whether you like it or not, the Ayatollah is our 'Point of Difference' to every other club and is one of the things that makes us very, very unique and an extemely special football club.

Gotta be bouncing up and down while doing the ayatollah.....all 31,000 !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Poznan ayatollah? :lol: :ayatollah: :bounce: :hello1:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

If we beat the scouse cnuts the Ayatollah will again rise

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Great idea to do the ayatollah that is what makes us who we are.Better to start it off as a chant or maybe the club could make an announcement on the official web site to do the ayatollah at kick off or a relevant time people will relate to.

Great idea phone the club and ask em for some help.

I would be happy to do the ayatollah creates a good atmosphere and its all ours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm

At 19:27 minutes, we should all do the ayatollah :D
Or, to make it easier, at 27 minutes, do a 5 minute mass ayatollah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5OslXZ-gt4

FOOK THE POZNAN (even though I did it at the Huddersfield game :oops: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvJieLS ... re=related :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Blazing we can combine the :ayatollah: and the Poznan together. Now that would be different and our own :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Do it!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Blazing do the Ayapoznan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Saddles you are a Darling - just watch how many J D 's you'll have before 3 -45 Me and M B will make sure you and your boy will do the AT :| :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Toby…..do the ayatollah!!! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

get your own dancget your own dance.stop doing the pozman and get your own dance :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

f**k the poznan thats theirs ,the ayatollah is ours and ours alone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 pm

I just posted this on the other board so every City fan can see this and get it started, it would be class! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

well, you'll see it starting near the front of block 528 (close to the centre and the plastics) and spreading to all parts of the city sections……and we'll keep it going until all 31,000 are doing it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: