Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOST ANNOYING ACCENT ON YOUR TRAVELS IN FOOTBALL

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Mine got to be the Brummy accent what a dull boring drone of a f*cking accent that is :ayatollah:

Re: MOST ANNOYING ACCENT ON YOUR TRAVELS IN FOOTBALL

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:38 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Mine got to be the Brummy accent what a dull boring drone of a f*cking accent that is :ayatollah:

I dislike the brummie/black country drone-depressing. Can't stand the wurzel accent either. Scouse gets on my nerves too.

Love the geordie accent though.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Valley - thick as shit sounding - no offence to anyone mind :oops: :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Valley - thick as shit sounding - no offence to anyone mind :oops: :lol:

Watch it butty!! :evil: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Valley - thick as shit sounding - no offence to anyone mind :oops: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .................. :lol: :lol: ...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Brum without doubt. Hate it.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Glaswegian, cannot understand a word

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Member going to Lincoln away yrs ago!!

f*cking weird accent up that way, in-between midlands n northern!!

But in agreement brummy accent is horrible

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Mine got to be the Brummy accent what a dull boring drone of a f*cking accent that is :ayatollah:

I dislike the brummie/black country drone-depressing. Can't stand the wurzel accent either. Scouse gets on my nerves too.

i could get very offended :lol: to be honest some of the brum accents grate on me and i follow brum.there are different sounding ones depending what part of the city a person comes from.im from cannock so its more black country but not black country if you get me drift.some brummies think that they,re a cut above people from the surrounding areas.can,t see why myself.give me cannock any day.my family are from durham so i grew up with northern accents all round me.now that is a top accent

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 pm

jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

i could get very offended :lol: to be honest some of the brum accents grate on me and i follow brum.there are different sounding ones depending what part of the city a person comes from.im from cannock so its more black country but not black country if you get me drift.some brummies think that they,re a cut above people from the surrounding areas.can,t see why myself.give me cannock any day.my family are from durham so i grew up with northern accents all round me.now that is a top accent

Sorry mate-a good mate of mine is a massive bluenose. He used to commentate for bbc wm until he got sacked (pm me if y want the full details-great story). I lived in wolves for 5 weeks-black country is awful in comparison to brum in my opinion but each to own.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 pm

We are going to hear some pretty strange accents in europe next season mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Anywhere in Holland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Sorry mate-a good mate of mine is a massive bluenose. He used to commentate for bbc wm until he got sacked (pm me if y want the full details-great story). I lived in wolves for 5 weeks-black country is awful in comparison to brum in my opinion but each to own.
can you pm me please gareth?im a bit crap on these things.i,d like to hear the story.im glad i don,t live in either brum or b/c .cannock is the last town in staffordshire before you hit west mids, about ten mile from wolves but couldn,t be more different.old mining town,very british still surrounded by counrtyside.i had a whinning brummie behind me last night.droning on and on about how crap fahey ,elliot et all were. in that very nasial brummie whine .arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.no offence taken mate ,its only your opinion and your entititled it.like i said.i can agree with you about some of brummie accents and i follow them...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

englishbluebird wrote:We are going to hear some pretty strange accents in europe next season mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
hearing fcbrugge fans singing we love you birmingham we do in english with a flemish accent takes some beating .bettered only by sheeeete on thee veella.happy days europe will love you.they took to us

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

cockney cnuts

you know who you are :evil:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Them fuckers off coronation street , also Yorkshire puddings, thee and thou?????? I know a few of them and all have stated on numerous occasions in conversation" now I'm a Yorkshire man remember". It must be beaten into them from birth. f*cking hard bastards can drink loads of beer and go home and beat wife up. Doh doh. no offence Sam salim lol :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 am

i think the scouse accent is the most annoying horrible grating sound most will hear closely followed by a swansea accent

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am

Broad Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Don't dislike any accent. Variety is the spice of life. Football is still the people's game, so we get to hear plenty. Some people don't like our different Welsh accents. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 pm

None taken :lol: :lol: :lol: