Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff trainers

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:44 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adidas-Cardif ... 500wt_1287 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff trainers

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm

stapes wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adidas-Cardiff-/260957461225?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cc246dae9#ht_500wt_1287 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k they look as dodgy as this :lol: adidas cardiff are black and yellow fella :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 pm

These are the original adidas cardiff mate limited edition when they were in Size in Queen Street :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 pm

:lol: i know the originals are in st davids black an yellow but these were designed on the "adidas design your own website" but were to bright an were not in suede i was hoping for so im selling them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:25 pm

stapes wrote::lol: i know the originals are in st davids black an yellow but these were designed on the "adidas design your own website" but were to bright an were not in suede i was hoping for so im selling them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair enough good luck :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:
stapes wrote::lol: i know the originals are in st davids black an yellow but these were designed on the "adidas design your own website" but were to bright an were not in suede i was hoping for so im selling them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair enough good luck :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

how much did they cost to design yourself?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Unlucky lads I've bought em !!
Cheers stapes

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:

how much did they cost to design yourself?
£85 mate and about £8 to deliver, theyv sold already fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

kelvin matthews wrote:Unlucky lads I've bought em !!
Cheers stapes

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

In all honesty lads and if ther truth be told.....they look shite.

Noone from cardiff could have been consulted before the design was approved.

Not a trace of blue to be seen get with it ffs.

Thet should all be thrown on the wembley pitch after the game :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: