Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What happened to

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm

The loans info we was told where carl and annis said in a thread we was very very close to one signing and maybe another one 4-5days ago :? :ayatollah:

Re: What happened to

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm

vigment of you imagination i believe! :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:vigment of you imagination i believe! :mrgreen:

Errr no thats what i seen and many others who posting in there why would it be my imagination :roll:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

i think stumbling block regarding wages..... id love to see 1 or 2 more players in... but i dont think we will sign anyone else :(

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Errr no thats what i seen and many others who posting in there why would it be my imagination :roll:

was being sarcastic :D also got tendency not to happen, thats why could be anyones imagination! :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 am

craig1927 wrote:i think stumbling block regarding wages..... id love to see 1 or 2 more players in... but i dont think we will sign anyone else :(

That would me my guess.We are really pushing for the prem if this is whats holding players up seriously we had a supposed 4.5million hanging about are club 3-4hours before 12midnight transfer deadline day now we are stuggling to get players in MM wants because of wages,You couldnt make this stuff up :? :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 am

Loans are dead money, transfers, especially the youngsters we nearly got have a re-sale value. Simple economics :-)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Loans are dead money, transfers, especially the youngsters we nearly got have a re-sale value. Simple economics :-)

No one remembers a nearly deal craig. :lol: Then why not get them in on the last transfer window we had 31days. All we have had from the club is MM saying "WE NEED NEW PLAYERS TO SUSTAIN ARE LEAGUE POSITION" for the last 6months.As for loans thats are only option we got now so its either that or nothing if we do not then its a slow slide down the table im sure of that with the squad we got weather it be 1-2 injurys to key players but it could be them getting tired who knows it will be one or the other.I can hear it now come end of the season "WE NEEDED NEW PLAYERS TO SUSTAIN ARE LEAGUE POSTION" to why we slipped out the play offs.I just do not get it :roll: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

was being sarcastic :D also got tendency not to happen, thats why could be anyones imagination! :lol:

you have a point :lol: