Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

zebra and season tickets

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

there has been lot said about abuse of zebra and instalments regarding cancelling direct debit after wembley, well been told only people who have got evidence off going to city games will be eligable to get 5mnth plan, so shouldnt be any abuse of system so people who have slagged off city may have been wrong to do so! there is so much crap said on this site maybe people should try checking things before having a go at city.

Re: zebra and season tickets

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Don't spoil a good story fella :lol:

City fans have to have something to moan about ;)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:40 pm

The Zebra interest free plan is very good, we have taken advantage of it for the third year running. My initial application taken out on the 1st of this month was not processed [don't know why], but went down the ticket office today & it was all sorted out, no problem.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:14 pm

KyleV wrote:Don't spoil a good story fella :lol:

City fans have to have something to moan about ;)

well thought i would let them have one less thing to moan about! :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Had my contract and it's £25 if a direct debit is cancelled.

Tbh I have already used my second wembley ticket option and haven't even sent off my zebra finance forms yet, so that was one way aroun it

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Had my contract and it's £25 if a direct debit is cancelled.

Tbh I have already used my second wembley ticket option and haven't even sent off my zebra finance forms yet, so that was one way aroun it

Same! I will send the papers off soon tho

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Gavlar wrote:

Same! I will send the papers off soon tho

Yeah mine will be in the post tomorrow.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Yes but Chief you are already a season ticket holder so you are apparently trust worthy :o :o But for some tw*t ass plastic they would have to purchase in one go that is what the original poster is getting at ......i think.
Great if true but he could if been less patronising and having a go :ayatollah: .

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Yes but Chief you are already a season ticket holder so you are apparently trust worthy :o :o But for some tw*t ass plastic they would have to purchase in one go that is what the original poster is getting at ......i think.
Great if true but he could if been less patronising and having a go :ayatollah: .

Oh I see.
Makes sense if true :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

sorry nuclear, wasnt meant to be patronising was just letting people who have had go at city for making a balls up of allocation of tickets, and that people should look into things that they feel is wrong , i did and was told what i stated in original post
and i am biggest moaner of them all! well at game anyway. :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 am

My third year with payment plan , first payment 25th . 2 days before final . I think its a great idea , hope no plastic scousers spoil it

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 am

My third year with payment plan , first payment 25th . 2 days before final . I think its a great idea , hope no plastic scousers spoil it

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

sorry nuclear, wasnt meant to be patronising was just letting people who have had go at city for making a balls up of allocation of tickets, and that people should look into things that they feel is wrong , i did and was told what i stated in original post

Read your first post again and maybe you was spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Read your first post again and maybe you was spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks nuclear for your apology? :D i was only making a point about people slagging off the club without knowing facts. :roll:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

thanks nuclear for your apology? :D i was only making a point about people slagging off the club without knowing facts. :roll:

That wasnt an apology Chief :o :shock: never say sorry it makes you look weak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

That wasnt an apology Chief :o :shock: never say sorry it makes you look weak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hence the ? wasnt sure if it was an appology! :D and i take back my appology so there!!! :twisted: