Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley for people who went before?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Will people stand up on the top tier behind goals I'n the £40 tickets or will they sit down thanks

Re: Wembley for people who went before?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 pm

we stood up more or less all playoff final i think mate and facup if i can remember correctly

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm

I've been in the top tier for our last three visits and we stood up most of the time.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks guys :)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Only been in the top tier once, for Blackpool.

On the dugout side, side of the pitch, everyone sat.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:47 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Only been in the top tier once, for Blackpool.

Is that why you call yourself Miller from the half way line ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh how are Rangers getting on lately ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Everybody will have to stand behind goal because I'm front row and I'm standing lol

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Is that why you call yourself Miller from the half way line ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh how are Rangers getting on lately ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably means Paul millar not kenny miller.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

He probably means Paul millar not kenny miller.

Nah we had banter some time ago he is also a mad Rangers fan as well. And yes his name is a reference to Paul not Kenny

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Everybody will have to stand behind goal because I'm front row and I'm standing lol

In preparation thanks for spoiling my day if you do. Thanks for considering everyone behind you with young children who despite paying for their ticket will not be able to watch the match. Or for the old and infirm who will have to sit down because their health is so bad that they will be unable to stand for the whole game and so will also be unable to watch a City event they paid good money to see.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:Everybody will have to stand behind goal because I'm front row and I'm standing lol

In preparation thanks for spoiling my day if you do. Thanks for considering everyone behind you with young children who despite paying for their ticket will not be able to watch the match. Or for the old and infirm who will have to sit down because their health is so bad that they will be unable to stand for the whole game and so will also be unable to watch a City event they paid good money to see.

If you are that ill dont go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

.. :pain10:

:D

In all seriousnes if I could only get the £40 seats I wouldnt bother going!

It is a pure lottery, we were closer to Pluto than we were the players and it was like watching Subuteo.

I had pukka ticket for the FA Cup Semi and Final and got Cushty Tickets for this but we took a chance with the
Play Off and got burned.

Anyone who has bought the cheap seats just be prepared as its a lottery, 3 rows from the back and its a waste of time, your so
far detatched from the whole experience that it spoils it.

Nukes.

Rangers situation is sad fella.

People dont realise how much the defeat to Malmo ruined Rangers. They lost £20-30 Million there minimum which could have gone to appeasing the Tax Man.

McCoist should never have got the job, the owner knew that if they didnt make Champions League it was a case of shit or bust and they lost to fecking malmo!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 pm

I got the £40 one's Chief. But i had to budget having bought tickets to see Cleverly fight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 am

Natman Blue wrote:

Swap seats :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Just sit wherever you want like we always do at away games ;)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

It is a pure lottery, we were closer to Pluto than we were the players and it was like watching Subuteo.

I had pukka ticket for the FA Cup Semi and Final and got Cushty Tickets for this but we took a chance with the
Play Off and got burned.

Anyone who has bought the cheap seats just be prepared as its a lottery, 3 rows from the back and its a waste of time, your so

Sorry I disagree.
As someone who has been in the cheap seats for the three times we have been at Wembley, I certainly don't feel it was a "waste of time".
Yes, it is high up and it can be hard to see the players properly. But you are still seeing your team play at Wembley, and you certainly do still feel part of the whole experience.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

Play Off and got burned.

Sorry I disagree.
As someone who has been in the cheap seats for the three times we have been at Wembley, I certainly don't feel it was a "waste of time".
Yes, it is high up and it can be hard to see the players properly. But you are still seeing your team play at Wembley, and you certainly do still feel part of the whole experience.

I agree, I was in the cheap seats for the FA Cup final and I thought it was great.