Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Taylor impressed and available ?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am

He was the only Posh player to impress last night. A constant threat.
Wikipedia says turned down new contract. Once tested positive for Cocaine , but a reformed character with interest from the
Premiership.
What do you think ?

Re: Paul Taylor impressed and available ?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 am

Was he the little one playing out wide if so looked a decent player and yes i think he could do a job for us but he won't win many headers :D

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am

philco wrote:He was the only Posh player to impress last night. A constant threat.
Wikipedia says turned down new contract. Once tested positive for Cocaine , but a reformed character with interest from the
Premiership.
What do you think ?

Short player no26? or the tallish black player although i think that was sinclair ?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 am

Definitely no 26.
Scored their goal.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 am

Looked lively and what I have seen of him a good finisher (e.g 7-1 ipswich ).

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Based on last night's performance i'd say 100% yes. He was their only player who looked like doing akything. Assuming he's consistent and has a good attitude sign him up malky! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Paul Taylor was excellent and gave us problems all game. You couldn't help but notice no.26 all game. My son and i kept on asking each other,whois their 26,an excellent player who would be a massive plus for us,

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Aramore wrote:Based on last night's performance i'd say 100% yes. He was their only player who looked like doing akything. Assuming he's consistent and has a good attitude sign him up malky! :ayatollah:

he was a tricky little bugger.. looked decent. but did he stand out in a poor posh team?

i remember people saying they wanted to sign boyd from pboro and he was shocking last night.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Aramore wrote:Based on last night's performance i'd say 100% yes. He was their only player who looked like doing akything. Assuming he's consistent and has a good attitude sign him up malky! :ayatollah:

he was a tricky little bugger.. looked decent. but did he stand out in a poor posh team?

i remember people saying they wanted to sign boyd from pboro and he was shocking last night.

That's always the problem. If malky ever was interested he'd do his homework on him anyways.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Aramore wrote:

That's always the problem. If malky ever was interested he'd do his homework on him anyways.

i believe you are right! un like previous manager who bought taiwo based on 1 carling cup game!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Aramore wrote:

i believe you are right! un like previous manager who bought taiwo based on 1 carling cup game!

Did very well last night, very good player. Also scored against us at London Road.

As usual they were rambling on .. on BBC Wales that night, when suddenly the commentator came to life... 'and Taylor's through, and he's scored'... Left me thinking YES YES, Andrew Taylor has scored...
'and its peterborough 4 Cardiff City 3...'

bugger :(

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Would be definetly worth keeping an eye on him,fantastic against us home and away
good point about boyd though-hes on a terrible run of form for a player who was watched by premiership clubs not so long ago

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm

He was a busy bee all night and never gave up fair play to the lad.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

There keeper was fooking class Chief. Apart from one flap when Whitts scored. But all jokes aside he was the best player on the pitch IMO :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I have kept an eye on him throughout the season, and I think he's an underrated player and he's quite decent. If I saw him in a Cardiff shirt I'd be happy. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 am

but doesnt anyone remember the stormer that one Soloman Tawio had against us??

Bought him for £250,000 and has done nothing and we're constantly shipping him out on loan..