Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ninian park pub yesterday!!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 am

Because I was working yesterday, I met my mates in the stadium so went to Cardiff on my own, so popped in to the ninian for 3 quick pints.. Ain't been there for years since the ninian park days... I enjoyed a quiet few pints and had a chat with a couple of people about the bluebirds. Got made welcome by a few friendly people I'd never met before, a nice pint and a nice atmosphere. I will be going along more often before games now... I was the scruffy one with paint all over my work clothes :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Ninian park pub yesterday!!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 pm

so you were the oik lol :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:33 pm

I did the same.

Nice pint and great atmosphere
Gonna head there more often

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Hardly anyone there i knew apart from Carl, Carls Bro, Adam, Fishy, Fishys Dad, Merlin, Andrew, Some fooking Horse that has no known name, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other Fooker must be some plastic or Sunning themselves in Majorca :D :ayatollah: :lol: 8-)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Was there aswel!! Had to laugh when i went in a few weeks ago!! Dont eat there chips!! Raw

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm

city-til-i-die wrote:Was there aswel!! Had to laugh when i went in a few weeks ago!! Dont eat there chips!! Raw

Dont drink there Beer either..........................................EXPENSIVE :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

The Ninian is good and hats off to the landlord for helping in the last pool comp :ayatollah: (top man for that)

but.......Canton (IMO) is the place to drink....The Madhouse, Canton Cross, Ivor, Napier, Kings..etc.....on it's day, it's fuckin mental :lol: :lol: . :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Marc wrote:The Ninian is good and hats off to the landlord for helping in the last pool comp :ayatollah: (top man for that)

but.......Canton (IMO) is the place to drink....The Madhouse, Canton Cross, Ivor, Napier, Kings..etc.....on it's day, it's fuckin mental :lol: :lol: . :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is Marc when you are there !!. Its you that is fooking Mental Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Marc wrote:The Ninian is good and hats off to the landlord for helping in the last pool comp :ayatollah: (top man for that)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: always good company as well Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hardly anyone there i knew apart from Carl, Carls Bro, Adam, Fishy, Fishys Dad, Merlin, Andrew, Some fooking Horse that has no known name, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other Fooker must be some plastic or Sunning themselves in Majorca :D :ayatollah: :lol: 8-)

We were in the Canton Cross mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Hardly anyone there i knew apart from Carl, Carls Bro, Adam, Fishy, Fishys Dad, Merlin, Andrew, Some fooking Horse that has no known name, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other Fooker must be some plastic or Sunning themselves in Majorca :D :ayatollah: :lol: 8-)

Had to go to the Ninian Lee to pay Carl for Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 pm

saddam wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: always good company as well Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saddam, always good, TOP company :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .............Nukes I'm the quiet one ;)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

Saddam, always good, TOP company :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .............Nukes I'm the quiet one ;)

Yeah just behind Bomber :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Had to go to the Ninian Lee to pay Carl for Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What happened to our bus mate or are you going for the free drink from Curtis :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

What happened to our bus mate or are you going for the free drink from Curtis :lol:

Yes mate :lol: :lol: :lol: and i wont smell like an ash tray for the next week :D :lol: I will be back with the boys soon enough mate on your Coach :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Yes mate :lol: :lol: :lol: and i wont smell like an ash tray for the next week :D :lol: I will be back with the boys soon enough mate on your Coach :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Nice one Steve.