Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

quite jacks/ good morning chaps

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

???????????????????????????????????-------------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC.

Re: quite jacks/ good morning chaps

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

mmmmmmmmm ????? Quite Jacks what does that mean.?????

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 am

Could mean you have gone deaf overnight..and no i'm not a jack just your nemesis

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

:hello2:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Donkyhotay wrote:mmmmmmmmm ????? Quite Jacks what does that mean.?????

One day, I might send in a list of the correct spellings of words that are not difficult - but appear to be for some of the posters on this site ( apart from this quite / quiet example, the words their, there and they're appear to be of Mastermind level to some posters! ) :roll:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

taffy123 wrote:???????????????????????????????????-------------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC.

What the feck was that???? :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm

mugsy wrote:
Donkyhotay wrote:mmmmmmmmm ????? Quite Jacks what does that mean.?????

One day, I might send in a list of the correct spellings of words that are not difficult - but appear to be for some of the posters on this site ( apart from this quite / quiet example, the words their, there and they're appear to be of Mastermind level to some posters! ) :roll:

mugsy dont spoil things for everyone if do correct spelling people might think footy fans are intelligent! :roll:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

:oops: ------ sorry teacher. taehcre :roll: :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am

Did you know mugsy that there is actually a physiological disorder known to the medical fraternity for people who feel the need to correct others on their spelling and grammar shortcomings

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

A simple question for you Taffy,almost think i have to keep my questions simple for you these days,right here goes...what gender do you think i am?...for most of you on this Forum gender means sex,now i know i will get the usual stupid answers from the knob heads on here but its a serious question Taffy,want to give it a go???

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

Comedy gold thread, please continue.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 am

smoke and mirrors, you are female . but you are going to lie about it right? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D