Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Someone tell him what to do!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Thought it was hilarious when we started chanting that when Vuckic didn't know what the ayatollah was, chant of the night for me! :lol:

Re: Someone tell him what to do!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Thought it was hilarious when we started chanting that when Vuckic didn't know what the ayatollah was, chant of the night for me! :lol:

thought it was brilliant :ayatollah:
followed by ''you dont know what your doing, you dont know what your doing'' :lol:

then malky called him and showed him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 am

milly44 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Thought it was hilarious when we started chanting that when Vuckic didn't know what the ayatollah was, chant of the night for me! :lol:

thought it was brilliant :ayatollah:
followed by ''you dont know what your doing, you dont know what your doing'' :lol:

then malky called him and showed him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He patted his ears at first, so Malky obviously didn't show him correctly! :lol:

I also loved Kiss' dive as soon as he came on which brought a small chant of "are you Bothroyd in disguise!" :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 am

lets all do the vukic lalalala :thumbup:

take over from doing the leo :cheers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

milly44 wrote:lets all do the vukic lalalala :thumbup:

take over from doing the leo :cheers:

Don't forget "the Malky" (on his first day with us, Malky was jokingly told the way to perform the ayatollah was to pat his shoulders!) :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 am

a few people around us all though similer with Vuckic.
With the team spirit looking brilliant, Im sure a few couldnt help but tell him ''when the crowd chant do the :ayatollah: Vuckic'' you must turn and put your :thumbup: to them.
None of them bothered to tell him what to do when the crowd sung it numerous times followed by some one tell him what to do and you dont know what you doing :lol:

I reckon his new mates stitched him :o

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:41 am

milly44 wrote:a few people around us all though similer with Vuckic.
With the team spirit looking brilliant, Im sure a few couldnt help but tell him ''when the crowd chant do the :ayatollah: Vuckic'' you must turn and put your :thumbup: to them.
None of them bothered to tell him what to do when the crowd sung it numerous times followed by some one tell him what to do and you dont know what you doing :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me and as you say, that shows what a brilliant team spirit there is within our squad. Apparantly everyone was playing pranks on Vuckic during his first training session as well. Everyone seems to be getting along and there's such a positive atmosphere within the squad. What Malky has achieved so far this season has been a miracle and this has been my most enjoyable season since the Eddie May days. Whether we win, lose or draw, I can watch City this season knowing they will give their all and never let us down effort wise. Such a difference to previous seasons and I am loving every second of it. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me and as you say, that shows what a brilliant team spirit there is within our squad. Apparantly everyone was playing pranks on Vuckic during his first training session as well. Everyone seems to be getting along and there's such a positive atmosphere within the squad. What Malky has achieved so far this season has been a miracle and this has been my most enjoyable season since the Eddie May days. Whether we win, lose or draw, I can watch City this season knowing they will give their all and never let us down effort wise. Such a difference to previous seasons and I am loving every second of it. :ayatollah:

NAIL FIRMLY ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Top post, which is why I get pissed of with negativity on this board, but then people are entitled to there opinions :twisted:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 pm

milly44 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

NAIL FIRMLY ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Top post, which is why I get pissed of with negativity on this board, but then people are entitled to there opinions :twisted:

Totally agree. Everyone seemed happy with mid table at the start of the season as the majority classed this season a rebuilding season. Malky has worked miracles to get us to 3rd in the league, we are punching above our weight with a small squad. Suddenly, we lose 2 games and it's all doom and gloom. Malky is suddenly getting questioned and the Malaysians are getting slated for not providing millions to strengthen. Personally, I am thankful for everything Malky and the Malyasians have done this season, they are doing everything they can for the best interests of our club and I will 100% back them and support them whether we go up or not this season.

The way I see it, if we don't sign a player for a few million, that's a few million more towards paying off Langston etc. I would much rather us be in the Championship with a safe future than in the Premiership with an uncertain future and I would quite happily take another few seasons in the Championship while our surrounding debts are being cleared. The Malaysians say they are "building blocks" which to me means they are clearing debts and signing assets (young players who can potentially be sold on for profits). I think some of our fans are getting carried away with how well we have done this season, Malky has been a victim of his own success in a way and now expectation levels have risen. The fans need to realise we are a small squad with a lot of young kids featuring in the team.

It's disappointing we haven't brought in more loan players to help the squad yet. But the Malayasians won't be hasty with bringing in loans. I've read people posting saying if we bid 3 million for Sordell, the Malaysians should be able to afford to pay a big percentage of a players wage to bring him in on loan, but why should they? The Malayasians want to acquire assets to benefit our club and they will see any wages dished out for loan players as dead money, so of course we are going to try and negotiate the best possible deal and if an agreement can't be made, then that deal will fall through.

We are all being greedy and are demanding things that aren't realistic. We all need to reflect and get back to the realism of how well we have done this season already. We need to cut out the negativity, cut out the unrealistic demands and be the twelth man for the remainder of the season. All the doom gloomers need to stop moaning, stop being negative and give their 100% backing and support from now until the end of the season. We should all be enjoying this season as we have achieved a lot already, we have reached the Carling Cup final and are 3rd in the league. I firmly believe this season is just the beginning of the successful times ahead that Malky and the Malaysians will bring to us. :ayatollah: