Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tonight I am ashamed of my club!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Listen mate 89 was my first game v burnley home!!

Been going ever since so stop presuming!!!

We have a big big problem at the moment and it needs to be sorted!!

Our atmosphere used to win us games!!
I can't belive I feel like I have to complain after we have just won!! What is happening to my faith and loyalty!!

More importantly what the f**k are we going to do about it??

I should go to sleep with a smile on my face tonight because of the win but I can't be happy because no one even cheered or praised our boys or even tried to get behind the team!! :shock:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:
Chip shop Alley wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Merlin wrote:Baz our group tried their best - one row in front of you and 5 or 6 seats to the left is MEEEEE! ;)

I saw you with that pissed up ginger hells angel next to you! Is he ur new mate! :lol:

Ha ha he f*cking stunk bad!!!

That's f*cking me butt! Tampin.

Why is it f*cking your butt?

aled jones

less of the funny business now, come on,
its valentines day, you'l hurt his feelings :(

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Baz
I was in Ninian stand
Very poor but to be honest, I wasn't expecting any different tonight.
I enjoyed the night and clapped Malky off.

We don't do all seating at cardiff - its ripped out our soul and our roots.
While the club caters for the 80th minute leavers and the middle the road fans -it
Must rermember that there are many who loved the passion and would make the noise of
Ninian - don't forget about us - we must be catered for too.

BRING BACK STANDING
And
BACK off with the BiG BROTHER shite.
We are haemorrhaging passionate fans every season
The quite men won't be there through the thin -
Leave us support like we know how
Give us a terrace -f*ck the safe standing

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:
Chip shop Alley wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Merlin wrote:Baz our group tried their best - one row in front of you and 5 or 6 seats to the left is MEEEEE! ;)

I saw you with that pissed up ginger hells angel next to you! Is he ur new mate! :lol:

Why is it f*cking your butt?

Yeah.........I was wondering that :?:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Eddie p

Quality post mate!! Really captured what it's like to be a city fan!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am

im sure wembley will be a good atmosphere for the plastics :lol: ,Tonight was a total joke being honest about it ,it was a dire atmosphere seen and been to better ones with 2,000 ppl watching a game.I would rather watch us away than at home because at home its shamefull :oops: but away u got all the die hards who love the club and who want to sing there hearts out but at home we are all spread about with plastics galore in between us everywhere so what do the club expect :ayatollah: .

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am

bluebird1977 wrote:im sure wembley will be a good atmosphere for the plastics :lol: ,Tonight was a total joke being honest about it ,it was a dire atmosphere seen and been to better ones with 2,000 ppl watching a game.I would rather watch us away than at home because at home its shamefull :oops: but away u got all the die hards who love the club and who want to sing there hearts out but at home we are all spread about with plastics galore in between us everywhere so what do the club expect :ayatollah: .

What are these fans doing at the game if their plastics? After all it's only Peterboro!

Out of interest would you rather a shit atmosphere and a win or a good atmosphere and a defeat?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 am

Bring back the drum! Like it or not, it definitely helps the atmosphere.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 am

Robbiwee wrote:Bring back the drum! Like it or not, it definitely helps the atmosphere.

I think people help it as well, the crowed was well down

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Barrie Baker is a well know dick head. And i am suprised at Karls comments. Yes i agree its the worst i have experienced in many a year. Keep the faith fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least I don't threaten to throw my season ticket away because it was a bit too quiet. Its nice to know that my work doesn't go unnoticed, though. I don't have to make my font red either.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Our atmosphere used to win us games!!

Weird, we seemed to have done pretty well without it yesterday.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 am

expect it to be 100000 times worse at wembley baz :D

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

ok what would you prefer bouncing atmosphere lose 3-0 or poor atmosphere and win 3-0?? you decide which you prefer.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

and also it didnt seem to affect team so stop bleating on about atmosphere it is what it is! 22000+ people turn up week after week so do you turn up for atmosphere or to see team win? you decide! by what you said it looks like prefer atmosphere to team winning!!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:47 am

weza 65 wrote:agree with you Baz the atmosphere was shit.what really gets my back up are the so called fans that leave early.okay some have work etc,but to anyone that leaves early.DONT STAND IN THE F..KING WAY WATCHING THE GAME.LEAVE! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

That long last, somebody singing of the same hymn sheet as me. It ready pisses me off, even if you are standing yourself on the end of an isle, they just stop right ih front of you and watch the game. ARSEHOLES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 am

Go to a midweek game at any of the 92 clubs and that's what the atmosphere is like, the majority of home games for any team are like that. It's such a myth that the atmosphere at Ninian Park was great often it was worse than the CCS bar the odd big game.

I've always loved away games for atmosphere and home games for football. Don't get me wrong I love it when there's a good atmosphere at home and there's been a few games when (imo) it's been better than Ninian park. Just don't expect it to be every game and don't lose sleep over it and stop looking back on the past with such rose tinted glasses.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:12 am

i also thought the atmosphere was shocking, but the game of football was really entertaining, as milly said could have been about 8-4!!

what really annoys me though is those who leave with 15mins or so to go.. the ground had emptied by 84mins!

i was lucky enough to not sit in my usual seat last night as we had a hospitality table... i waited until after the game, waited for the man of the match on stage and then left. i got home 10 mins later than i normally would at around 1030ish

i dont see the need to rush off unless you are catching a train etc...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 am

You need a good away following to compete with and that creates an atmosphere! I don't think any team would have created an atmosphere against their following last night

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 am

A great big FFS for this thread!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 am

Bigbluebird wrote:A great big FFS for this thread!

Excellent contribution! :D

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am

The atmosphere was very poor last night but what an entertaining game we really should have had 7 and Peterboro couldn't have complained. Loads of reasons for poor atmosphere shit away support so no one to bounce off, low crowd probably only 18K in the ground still excellent for mid week though, mid week game personally i was knackered and full of the flu so every time i tried singing i started coughing and had to give up :(

We know it will improve again so to throw your toys out of the pram and threaten not to go again is OTT but i do understand your frustration because i enjoy a good atmosphere as well, however has others have posted even if we had been at Ninian Park i doubt if the atmosphere would have been any better against Peterboro in midweek!

Also i still don't think you can blame it on the CCS because having supported City since the early 70's i have witnessed some fantastic atmosphers at Ninian Park like Spurs and Wrexham '77, many games against Swansea especially the 3-3 game with Buchanans goal :ayatollah: The Man City FA Cup game and of course Leeds in the FA Cup. On the flip side i have been at Ninian Park when the atmosphere was absolutely dire along with the football especially when Durban was in charge.

Then at the CCS we have had some fantastic atmospheres the 2 games against Leicester the Swansea game and Chopras winner :D the 2-1 win against Leeds and most recently the Palace Semi Final all that prove it's nothing to do with the ground it's all to do with whether the fans inside can be arsed or not.

Last night clearly a lot of fans couldn't be arsed although it didn't seem to effet the team too much and credit to everyone who did turn up and the boys in the Canton who did make an effort :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 am

eddiep wrote:BRING BACK STANDING

Exactly. It's about time they brought back the terraces in British football. The English, Scottisch and Welsh are practically the founders of the football culture. It's a shame that the clubs of continental Europe now have a better atmosphere than the British clubs because the stadiums here usually aren't all seaters.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:28 am

Baker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Barrie Baker is a well know dick head. And i am suprised at Karls comments. Yes i agree its the worst i have experienced in many a year. Keep the faith fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least I don't threaten to throw my season ticket away because it was a bit too quiet. Its nice to know that my work doesn't go unnoticed, though. I don't have to make my font red either.

Well Master Baker I may print in red or even blue but I don't sprout shite like you do all the time. And you must be a dick head to even be hated on the other board :lol: Even if you contribute to a thread it would be something but all you do is belittle people. Perhaps that is what I am doing to you now but normally I treat people with respect on here. And you do not deserve that right.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

I do not belittle normal people. I belittle the weird ones, the ones that want to give up their £300 season ticket because there wasn't enough noise in a midweek game on a holiday.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Baker wrote:I do not belittle normal people. I belittle the weird ones, the ones that want to give up their £300 season ticket because there wasn't enough noise in a midweek game on a holiday.

Why didn't you say earlier that the lack of noise was down to the holidays!!

Silly me :roll: :roll: I should have known that

Well that explains it all!!!

You haven't posted much witch is a shame as your intelligence is vast!! :shock:

Damn those holidays!! Why didn't I think
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

The thing is, you think you're taking the piss out of me but you're just highlighting the idiocy of your original post.

Thanks for doing the work for me.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Baker wrote:The thing is, you think you're taking the piss out of me but you're just highlighting the idiocy of your original post.

Thanks for doing the work for me.

You're a prick but you make me laugh at times. :D

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

was a midweek game v posh ever going to be bouncing? i couldn't make it because of work same as many other people. next home game v west ham, now that should be much better. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 pm

murphy wrote:was a midweek game v posh ever going to be bouncing? i couldn't make it because of work same as many other people. next home game v west ham, now that should be much better. :ayatollah:

Nail on head.......midweek match + against posh + during half term + on valentines night = low attendance and cr@p atmosphere

As long as its jumping for the bigger matches like west ham then i don't give a feck! If we struggle to get an atmosphere going against them then we've got a problem!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

really sorry and no offence but i just laughed so hard at this a lil bit of wee came out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: