Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonight I am ashamed of my club!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Never in my life have I witnessed an atmosphere so poor!!

The drum works!!!

Where was the drum??

I sang like f**k and my b*stard cold made my voice funny and people just laughed!'

I tell you what!! f**k wembley!!! And f**k my season ticket because if that's the way it's going to be I will save all my money just to watch Cardiff away!'

3 nil up????!?!?!! Should of been bouncing!!!

What the f**k!!' so embarrassing!!
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: Tonight I am ashamed of my club!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 pm

cheerio then, you big girl.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Was obviously not as rockin as it should of been but surely a good win without that atmosphere is a good sign!

Keep the faith home and away :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 pm

People walking from their seats 20 mins into the game was embarrassing. Lost my voice. So many Armageddon fans we have. Doom & gloom, get fucked you drama queens and give our lads the support through thick and thin with pride.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Baz our group tried their best - one row in front of you and 5 or 6 seats to the left is MEEEEE! ;)

I saw you with that pissed up ginger hells angel next to you! Is he ur new mate! :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

sounded very quiet on the radio, but surely there should be no reliance on a drum?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Baker wrote:cheerio then, you big girl.

Clap clap!!! That's the attitude!!

Dick head!!

3 nil = 3 sides of the ground bouncing in my eyes! why not?

I will not accept shitty ripples of applause at my club!!

We are losing our identity!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Never in my life have I witnessed an atmosphere so poor!!

The drum works

We shouldn't use artificial aids to pump up the atmosphere, the drum is only one step away from the the abhorant goal music.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm

The drum gets you going when its quiet , i always find my head bobbing back an forth to the beat lol

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Merlin wrote:Baz our group tried their best - one row in front of you and 5 or 6 seats to the left is MEEEEE! ;)

I saw you with that pissed up ginger hells angel next to you! Is he ur new mate! :lol:

Ha ha he f*cking stunk bad!!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Well said.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Never in my life have I witnessed an atmosphere so poor!!

The drum works!!!

Where was the drum??

I sang like f**k and my b*stard cold made my voice funny and people just laughed!'

I tell you what!! f**k wembley!!! And f**k my season ticket because if that's the way it's going to be I will save all my money just to watch Cardiff away!'

All seater stadiums = shite atmosphere.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Karl wrote:

Well said.

Yawn!!!!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Sounded pathetic.
I know its bad that we need the drum but there just doesnt seem to be any life in our fans.
I like to sing all game, every game. And I know there are others like me, but the ''passionate Cardiff City fans'' seem to be no more. Half of 'em are over in the Ninian sitting on their arses drinking from their thermos.
Even the Ninian should have been bouncing when were 3-0 up in a midweek fixture.
I think we need another singing section...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Only what I expected tonight, quiet on the roads, loads missing, shit away following, probably wasn't 18,000 in the ground.

How many tickets we sold for Wembley? :roll:

Don't feel as strongly as Baz mind, it is what it is, 5 years ago we wouldn't have got anywhere near 10k for a midweek game against Posh, Wembley trip or not?
After Wembley we'll be back to 22k crowds until end of season when we might get a big crowd if we're still in it?

Que sera
Last edited by Valley Lad on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Away fans make atmosphere, it was the same as Ninian.
It was obvious tonight would be poor

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Karl wrote:

Well said.

Yawn!!!!

Thats what I did when I read your first post. You say he has a bad attitude when you're the one talking about boycotting the home games. What kind of support is that?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Karl wrote:

Well said.

Yawn!!!!

Barrie Baker is a well know dick head. And i am suprised at Karls comments. Yes i agree its the worst i have experienced in many a year. Keep the faith fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Merlin wrote:Baz our group tried their best - one row in front of you and 5 or 6 seats to the left is MEEEEE! ;)

That's f*cking me butt! Tampin.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Tuesday night against posh after 2 defeats and wembley ticket fiasco.... I loved ninian park but i dont think it would have been any better there

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

The drum works!!!

Where was the drum??

im with you Baz ,

fu*k the club fans if there gonna cry cos we dont win every game???
who the fu*k are Ya'lll ???? bitter glory hunting secret man united fans !

majority of the fans at this club are shit, simple and dont deserve promotion they deserve a kick up the arse and to be reminded where we come from,. and it could be alot worse.

I'm getting fed up with idiotic fans, moaning complaining because we are 3rd in the league, and teams have caught us.
we are not manchester united neither are we as big as bracelona

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

shut the door on your way out baz theres a good lad :roll:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Gota be honest, it wasnt great but...
did people really expect it to be bouncing?
always going to be a lower crowd for a number of reasons - vals day, poor away crowd, poor team etc whether we like it or not it was always going to be a struggle.
Maybe its just me but I enjoyed it and thought it was a very entertaining game, could have been 8-4 :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

milly44 wrote:Gota be honest, it wasnt great but...
always going to be a lower crowd for a number of reasons - vals day, poor away crowd, poor team etc whether we like it or not it was always going to be a struggle.
Maybe its just me but I enjoyed it and thought it was a very entertaining game, could have been 8-4 :ayatollah:

Agree with above, the stupid thing aswell was scoring 3 goals so close together it was virtually game over. Had it been maybe 1-0 probably would have been more chanting?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

That's f*cking me butt! Tampin.

Why is it f*cking your butt?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

milly44 wrote:Gota be honest, it wasnt great but...

All the blokes who sneaked out for the game were keeping their heads down from their missus :lol: in all honesty the drum is a good atmosphere builder and i like it :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 pm

anyone who thinks a drum has a place in football should be fed to hundreds of vicious guinea pigs infected with hep c

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Look lads!! I am angry today as I am gutted about the atmosphere tonight!!

The only way I can voice my opinion as a fan in my eyes is through this message board!!

For the wankers that say ta ta or f**k off then I have one thing to say to you!!

My life is Cardiff city!! Not trying to score points on a message board!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

agree with you Baz the atmosphere was shit.what really gets my back up are the so called fans that leave early.okay some have work etc,but to anyone that leaves early.DONT STAND IN THE F..KING WAY WATCHING THE GAME.LEAVE! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

Clap clap!!! That's the attitude!!

Dick head!!

3 nil = 3 sides of the ground bouncing in my eyes! why not?

I will not accept shitty ripples of applause at my club!!

We are losing our identity!!

For f**k's sake some of the cack spouted on here is so knee jerk it's hard work reading it sometimes.

What exactly is our identity? Because in the 30yrs I've supported the club the vast majority of games I've watched were dire. Usually losing in front of less than 5k. Believe me you need to experience that for a decade or two before coming out with statements like that. City can generate an atmosphere like the best of them inspite of a new stadium. Leeds at Ninian Park was unreal but in its own way Palace the other week was also an excellent one both totally different both enjoyable. Had this game been at Ninian Park the atmosphere probably wouldn't have been much better.