Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 pm

first of many lets hope, :D :D CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: vucitch

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Cracking spelling :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah let's hope so

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

He hardly had a kick for 30 mins,then had a couple of nice touches before setting Rudy up with a neat pass, then he seemed to visibally grow in confidence including working harder. Took his goal well!
I had been concerned as we had seemed to change our system to fit him in, 4-3-1-2 system which I found strange playing Rudy with very little width. Thought Rudy had a very good game and with a bit more composure should have had a hat trick, Vuckic will get better after tonight and will recognise the need to improve his work ethic too.

Vuckic

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Vuckic,ffs - :oops: :D :D

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 pm

The guy is only young, and I for one thought throwing him in on the weekend was a daft decision, but maybe at the same time it made him realise that this division is even tighter that the top.
Once he got the goal he came alive, and I for one hope his loan is extended. I like young players, as it means they can only get better :D

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

mr moose wrote:The guy is only young, and I for one thought throwing him in on the weekend was a daft decision, but maybe at the same time it made him realise that this division is even tighter that the top.
Once he got the goal he came alive, and I for one hope his loan is extended. I like young players, as it means they can only get better :D

is he only here for 1 month ?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Thought he looked shit to be honest, wasnt really involved and never tried to get involved

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

He needs to improve his :ayatollah: too :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
mr moose wrote:The guy is only young, and I for one thought throwing him in on the weekend was a daft decision, but maybe at the same time it made him realise that this division is even tighter that the top.

Yep only a one month loan.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

mr moose wrote:
sloper_road_legend wrote:

Yep only a one month loan.

We have the option to extend til the end of the season.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm

cityblue wrote:Thought he looked shit to be honest, wasnt really involved and never tried to get involved

Uh, he scored :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
cityblue wrote:Thought he looked shit to be honest, wasnt really involved and never tried to get involved

And that means he had a good game does it?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm

loving the spelling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

cityblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

I think you must have been watching a different game pal. When we gave him the ball, he was classy and used it very well. Took his goal nicely and that was the icing on top of a very good performance,

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

hailesy wrote:loving the spelling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be fair thats how the guy on city player was pronouncing it :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Karl wrote:
hailesy wrote:loving the spelling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be fair thats how the guy on city player was pronouncing it :lol:

Well I guess no one wanted to swear hehe

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Needs to work on his :ayatollah: routine. :lol:

Malky had to show him from the dugout!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
cityblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

I think you must have been watching a different game pal. When we gave him the ball, he was classy and used it very well. Took his goal nicely and that was the icing on top of a very good performance,

I'll give you that he took his goal well and he played a good ball out wide to rudy ( i think)when we countered but he never looked classy like you say. I seen him once for Newcastle and looked quality, im not saying the kid is or will be shit but simply saying that he looked out of his depth tonight