Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO SAM SALIM Sheffield Wed.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm

A bit of light at the end of the tunnel, When you lost on Sat to Reading apparently there were a few players like we have ho dont give a f**k, when they went back in to the dressing room at the end, it showed Feeney went mental as an Irishhman does lol. Your manager loved it and he will finally start at Doncaster for you.
GOOD LUCK.

Re: FAO SAM SALIM Sheffield Wed.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Thanks for keeping me informed on the Feeney situation. I had a feeling he would start tomorrow nights game at Doncaster after the very poor performance of the rest of the team saturday, against Reading. Rumour had it that Laws had resigned yesterday, but local radio and media, put an end to that rumour. The next two games will decide Laws' future as manager. I hope Feeney has a good game and scores tomorrow, to show people he still has a future in the Game !! We need people with Fire in their bellies' and I hope the rest of the team play with the same passion that you said Feeney showed in the dressing room,after saturday's game. Keep us updated with Feeney's thoughts on the Owl's. Much appreciated, Cheers.

Re: FAO SAM SALIM Sheffield Wed.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

sam salim wrote:Thanks for keeping me informed on the Feeney situation. I had a feeling he would start tomorrow nights game at Doncaster after the very poor performance of the rest of the team saturday, against Reading. Rumour had it that Laws had resigned yesterday, but local radio and media, put an end to that rumour. The next two games will decide Laws' future as manager. I hope Feeney has a good game and scores tomorrow, to show people he still has a future in the Game !! We need people with Fire in their bellies' and I hope the rest of the team play with the same passion that you said Feeney showed in the dressing room,after saturday's game. Keep us updated with Feeney's thoughts on the Owl's. Much appreciated, Cheers.

Sam, he really has fire in his belly, like he does for Northern Ireland, but Dave Jones doesnt like that down here. He reckons the set up behind the scenes at Sheff Wed is top notch. I promise you Feeney wont let you down if he starts, like Law has told him.