Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley ticket looks tampered With

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 am

My son bought a child ticket for Wembley so the staff wrote a C on the ticket but somehow he split water over the C and the C has disappeared but the ticket made an Mark like a stain will the stewards make a fuse about the Mark as the C is disappeared thanks plus Yh my son is 15 and will be using the ticket

Re: Wembley ticket looks tampered With

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

aak wrote:My son bought a child ticket for Wembley so the staff wrote a C on the ticket but somehow he split water over the C and the C has disappeared but the ticket made an Mark like a stain will the stewards make a fuse about the Mark as the C is disappeared thanks plus Yh my son is 15 and will be using the ticket

I would say the C mark was just so you know which ticket is the Child ticket as long as the barcode works you wont get a problem
I wouldnt panic if you get a problem just explain whats happened and they will test the ticket
I cant see you not getting in because a C that wasnt part of the ticket originally isnt there

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 am

Thanks for your help, there are two barcodes on the ticket will barcode will my son use the top one or the bottom one thanks

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 am

aak wrote:Thanks for your help, there are two barcodes on the ticket will barcode will my son use the top one or the bottom one thanks

lol i dont that much ill have to figure that out when i get to the turnstile myself
but its the same principle as at the CCS the barcode is read at the turnstile and it informs stewards and turnstle operators whether the ticket is a concession or not
now if for example a 30 year old bloke walks through the turnstile with a childs ticket there might be a problem
now 9 times out of 10 there will be a kid with an adult ticket behind him but some people try and play the system
but dont panic you have a child ticket for a child so you will be fine

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 am

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

Th "C" is there to stop and adult using the ticket as the ticket is about half price what an adult would pay, say the truth you are trying to get in on the cheap :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 am

:lol: :lol: nope but a good idea mind :lol: but the ticket Is going to be used by the child anyway So it's grd

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 pm

i just had a marker and marked the C back on the ticket, the steward.., the steward can fu*k offf :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

I bought 3 tickets.
mine had a C on and im not a child, one of the other blokes I bought for is 50 odd his also has a C on it, he certainly isnt a child :roll:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 pm

are you a oap by any chance? :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm

aak wrote:are you a oap by any chance? :ayatollah:

Milly is in his 60s ;)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Milly is in his 60s ;)

thats why he has a C :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

aak wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Milly is in his 60s ;)

:D

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm

all ours had a c on them, i just wiped them off with a wet wipe they wrote a c on my season tkt card too and my tkt is priced £40 and we paid £40 for them

confused :roll:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:all ours had a c on them, i just wiped them off with a wet wipe they wrote a c on my season tkt card too and my tkt is priced £40 and we paid £40 for them

confused :roll:

yours said C for c**t

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm

aak wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Milly is in his 60s ;)

im 25 :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm

:lol: you wont get in by the sounds of things lol the C means concession children 16 or younger or oap :old: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Well i got an oap ticket and im 52, i dont mind paying the extra,hope they let me in :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm

i wrote the C back on the ticket it was a red marker which the club actually wrote on it i got a mark on their and i wrote the C back on with the GREEN market and the ticket can see a little red and green so they best let me in :lol: :lol: