Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT - Guys can you help me out here,

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Right my best friend Wil went out with a girl called Natalie for about 3 weeks about 2 months ago.

On Friday I went with this girl Natalie, stayed over her house, and well you know.

The thing is now he's extremely pissed off with me because I went with his 'EX' as if he still owns her, I personally think I've done nothing wrong because they weren't serious at all, they were just a fling. But I had to go with her, she's insanely fit so I couldn't pass up and opportunity like that, but he's proper, proper annoyed with me, not talking to me in fact. Saying he's going to "Hit me" :lol:

All I want to know is is there anyone on here that has been through my situation before? Any help would be AMAZING or just your personal opinions.

Cheers lads :thumbup:

Re: OT - Guys can you help me out here,

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 pm

baker wrote:Right my best friend Wil went out with a girl called Natalie for about 3 weeks about 2 months ago.

On Friday I went with this girl Natalie, stayed over her house, and well you know.

The thing is now he's extremely pissed off with me because I went with his 'EX' as if he still owns her, I personally think I've done nothing wrong because they weren't serious at all, they were just a fling. But I had to go with her, she's insanely fit so I couldn't pass up and opportunity like that, but he's proper, proper annoyed with me, not talking to me in fact. Saying he's going to "Hit me" :lol:

All I want to know is is there anyone on here that has been through my situation before? Any help would be AMAZING or just your personal opinions.

I wont lecture cos been there myself (not natalie lol) anyway thing to have done is to make sure yr mate hadnt found out hey presto no problem.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I know someone who has done sometihing similar, I think his name is Tiger something can't remember his surname. Anyway he did something like this and now his wife aint talking to him. I'll give you his phone number and he could help you out. :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:I know someone who has done sometihing similar, I think his name is Tiger something can't remember his surname. Anyway he did something like this and now his wife aint talking to him. I'll give you his phone number and he could help you out. :lol:

Just don't let him drive you anywhere

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

baker wrote:Right my best friend Wil went out with a girl called Natalie for about 3 weeks about 2 months ago.

I'm guessing your mate was well into her and it's a major battering on his male pride to watch another of his buddies nail the bint.
All's fair in love and war and while there's nothing officially wrong with what you did you must have known that you were causing issues as you were paying her :D

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm pissed right off with my mate. Hes just shagged my bird Natalie. I just wanna hit him. Any advice anyone. She was so fit.....

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:21 pm

forestbluebird wrote:I'm pissed right off with my mate. Hes just shagged my bird Natalie. I just wanna hit him. Any advice anyone. She was so fit.....

wreck him mate he's lower than a snake. :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:23 pm

forestbluebird wrote:I'm pissed right off with my mate. Hes just shagged my bird Natalie. I just wanna hit him. Any advice anyone. She was so fit.....

:lol:

Nah but the day they ended, two days later he got with someone else... so to he couldn't have liked her that much!

And the fact is he doesn't OWN her, and the relationship was like 3 weeks long, not 3 years!!

I feel bad, but he's just ignoring me to try and make me feel bad, but I'd have to be gay to pass up Natalie, she looks like a young Charlize Theron!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Owain wrote:
CHOPRA19 wrote:I know someone who has done sometihing similar, I think his name is Tiger something can't remember his surname. Anyway he did something like this and now his wife aint talking to him. I'll give you his phone number and he could help you out. :lol:

Just don't let him drive you anywhere

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Easy get a new best friend and shag his girlfriend when they split up. Sorted.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Easy get a new best friend and shag his girlfriend when they split up. Sorted.

Wanna be my best friend?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 pm

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... N%26um%3D1

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 pm

baker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Easy get a new best friend and shag his girlfriend when they split up. Sorted.

Wanna be my best friend?

Bet you would Baker, my Mrs is 42 and fit as f**k. A 17 year olds dream or used to be :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
baker wrote:

Wanna be my best friend?

Bet you would Baker, my Mrs is 42 and fit as f**k. A 17 year olds dream or used to be :lol:

Is she a Milf? Because in that case you're the best person I've ever met and you're now officially my best friend. :thumbup:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm

baker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
baker wrote:

Is she a Milf? Because in that case you're the best person I've ever met and you're now officially my best friend. :thumbup:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:50 pm

:thumbup: