Mr Moo Cow wrote:f**k the stupid reserve cup - The league is our bread & butter

One man up front does not work unless its Ronaldo & Miller aint no ronaldo

Spend some money & strengthen :x :x :x

I dont agree with it if im honest

Just an easy thing to blame on a team having a blip :roll:

Re: Carling Cup Final is going to derail us

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Mr Moo Cow why are you panicking?
You are talking Cow pat if you honestly think Miller upfront alone doesn't work( proven in Europe for Rangers, International for scotland and several times for us this season.)
How can they spend money when the Window is closed?

Chillax FFS........

We've been going so well for so long, we are due a blip and TbH I'd rather have the blip in Febuary than in April/May..

And bare in mind Leicester are a lot better than the Lge table shows.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Spend money with loan singings my friend

We are being ouplayed today according to Sky by a team who can't win at home

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm

the game isnt over yet!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

aj1927 wrote:Mr Moo Cow why are you panicking?
You are talking Cow pat if you honestly think Miller upfront alone doesn't work( proven in Europe for Rangers, International for scotland and several times for us this season.)
How can they spend money when the Window is closed?

Chillax FFS........

We've been going so well for so long, we are due a blip and TbH I'd rather have the blip in Febuary than in April/May..

And bare in mind Leicester are a lot better than the Lge table shows.

Rangers,europe,scotland and where do they get??? :lol: i dont think you thought about what u said.Again we started with 5 in midfield and hoofball past all 5 of them for the 1st half against there 3 in the middle work that one out.Results will not cover up how poor we are now like the last 5-6 showings in the league we got away with it with more or less the same performances now its starting to show how shite we are atm,because we all notice the result not the performance. :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:f**k the stupid reserve cup - The league is our bread & butter

One man up front does not work unless its Ronaldo & Miller aint no ronaldo

Spend some money & strengthen :x :x :x

1 man up front so far this season, it has worked up to now. You sound like a jack calling it the stupid reserve cup, grow up

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Spend money with loan singings my friend

We are being ouplayed today according to Sky by a team who can't win at home

Stats count for fk all My Friend!!!!

Look at the Squad they've got!!!!

Loan window isnt transfer window....
Need Club and Player to agree deal( they hold all the cards)
It's not like saying here's 2mil give us that guy !!!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Well it is the reserve cup - Glory hunter looking for a ticket are you ?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Surprise surprise mr moo cow and bluebird1977 taking their opportunity to slag off all things cardiff city!
Leicester should be beating us, the money theyve spent!

Moo cow you want us to spend money, would you be willing to double the price of your season ticket to do so?!
Carl says the malaysians are pumping in £1.2 million a month to keep us afloat, so stop acting lile a spoilt child

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

I've thought it through Alrite!!
Miller upfront on his own took Rangers to several lge n cup wins and final of uefa cup...
And it didn't do Scotland any damage when jocks beat France home and Away in last world cup qualifiers...

Stop fretting FFS we ain't going to win every game.... We are possibly about to lose our 1st lge game away in 10 away games!!!
And your moaning about it !!!!!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

My god everyone is so blinkered

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Surprise surprise mr moo cow and bluebird1977 taking their opportunity to slag off all things cardiff city!

Moo cow you want us to spend money, would you be willing to double the price of your season ticket to do so?!
Carl says the malaysians are pumping in £1.2 million a month to keep us afloat, so stop acting lile a spoilt child

Humblegringo try breaking down what i said VS what i said where am i slagging us off??,Thats the thing with you im saying what most think you say its slagging them off,come on i await a reply to what ive said in this thread instead of some to-bit fan posting "your slagging us off" :roll:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Oh no 2-0 C'mon guys who you gonna blame now????

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Lack of team strengthing is costing us - Losing Gunnarson is a massive blow

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

aj1927 wrote:Oh no 2-0 C'mon guys who you gonna blame now????

Theres no one to blame we been 2nd best the whole game so far we deserve nothing and its always been comming FACT one fecking corner and hoofball past midfield.Im not going to say we should be 3-2 up because it keeps people like humblemong happy,because that would be lies :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Get your own Dance,
Get your own DANCE!!!!!
Stop doing the Poznan,
And get your own Dance...

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Disallowed goal to give a Penalty!!!
Can you imagine if Whitts had missed ( :lol: as if!!)
Malky would've been spewing!!!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:Surprise surprise mr moo cow and bluebird1977 taking their opportunity to slag off all things cardiff city!

Humblegringo try breaking down what i said VS what i said where am i slagging us off??,Thats the thing with you im saying what most think you say its slagging them off,come on i await a reply to what ive said in this thread instead of some to-bit fan posting "your slagging us off" :roll:

1st hoofball
2nd dire yet again
3rd dire in our last 5-6 league performances (which included beating Reading who were on an unbeaten run, coming from behind to beat pompey and a 1-1 away draw against the team who are 2nd in the league!!!!)

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Well it is the reserve cup - Glory hunter looking for a ticket are you ?

Ha Ha Ha, far from it, over the last 15yrs I have spent tens of thousands of pounds on sponsership with Cardiff. Until you know me dont assume.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 pm

I can assume anything - I'm only interested in Cardiff Winning & the lack of signings is so frustrating

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

1st hoofball
Do you even go to games we been playing hoofball for weeks
2nd dire yet again
We are dire and have been for weeks results have gone are way but not now,if you get a buzz from 1corner per game thats your thrills but not mine
3rd dire in our last 5-6 league performances (which included beating Reading who were on an unbeaten run, coming from behind to beat pompey and a 1-1 away draw against the team who are 2nd in the league!!!!) 5 points from 15 is hardly anything to knock one off about if we are to go up or push on at all.We was lucky vs pompey EVERYONE knows that and doncaster so theres 4 of the 5points we got from 5games you could take away and not one city fan would moan even saints away how we got a draw i never know and theres YOUR 5points.Thats what im saying we been playing poor and getting results now we are playing the same crap and not getting results so its showing

Where am i slagging us off THESE ARE ALL FACTS :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I can assume anything - I'm only interested in Cardiff Winning & the lack of signings is so frustrating

So am I, but you assumed with me

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

1st hoofball
Do you even go to games we been playing hoofball for weeks
2nd dire yet again
We are dire and have been for weeks results have gone are way but not now,if you get a buzz from 1corner per game thats your thrills but not mine
3rd dire in our last 5-6 league performances (which included beating Reading who were on an unbeaten run, coming from behind to beat pompey and a 1-1 away draw against the team who are 2nd in the league!!!!) 5 points from 15 is hardly anything to knock one off about if we are to go up or push on at all.We was lucky vs pompey EVERYONE knows that and doncaster so theres 4 of the 5points we got from 5games you could take away and not one city fan would moan even saints away how we got a draw i never know and theres YOUR 5points.Thats what im saying we been playing poor and getting results now we are playing the same crap and not getting results so its showing

Where am i slagging us off THESE ARE ALL FACTS :roll: :ayatollah:

You missed reading 3-1

Doncaster had won their last 3-4 home games before they played us (including soton and leicester)
Pompey we were excellent for 40 minutes then got complacent but showed character
soton first half good, second half under the cosh
blackpool was poor full stop
today was a tough game i'm glad to get out of the way.

tho i do believe our form has dippped a bit this is hardly DIRE!! so no these are not facts

as for hoofball - wouldnt you call that slagging our team off??

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Mr Moo Cow and Bluebird 1977 we haven't been dire for weeks, the games i honestly think we've be "dire" in is today (could see from stats), Blackpool, and maybe the second half of Soton. But Portsmouth we were brilliant against and should have smashed them off the field but we didn't score and two mistakes results in two goals given away and then we thought back with resilience to get three points, Reading we dominated and to be fair I was there at Soton and first half we played well and Reading well we played them off the park. We've had a dipped off form and so far into 2012 i as most of the people i speak to who support the City are only disappointed the result was Blackpool and Doncaster. We were going to loss some games this season.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Mr Moo Cow and Bluebird 1977 we haven't been dire for weeks, the games i honestly think we've be "dire" in is today (could see from stats), Blackpool, and maybe the second half of Soton. But Portsmouth we were brilliant against and should have smashed them off the field but we didn't score and two mistakes results in two goals given away and then we thought back with resilience to get three points, Reading we dominated and to be fair I was there at Soton and first half we played well and Reading well we played them off the park. We've had a dipped off form and so far into 2012 i as most of the people i speak to who support the City are only disappointed the result was Blackpool and Doncaster and I am disappointed in the lack of signings but do i still have a feeling we can go up yeah. We were going to loss some games this season but thats football for you :ayatollah:

p.s. Moo Cow why would you say forget a cup the lads worked so hard to get to a final for, it's not a reserve cup it a cup and we have a chance of winning it so lets go for it, just forget about it till after Ipswich :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Mr moo-cow. I agree with you.
I have said since the start that this season, considering how high we have been placed, the cup will be good tongive fringe players a run out, but, as is now the case we have been playing full strength abd using our main team to chase a cup that means nothing unless we can get promoted. Everyone team wants to be in the promised land of the premiership and ever team would swap a place in the cup final for a place in the prem. The cup doesn't put more than 1.25 mil in total intoner coffers, whereas the prem puts millions and millions more and could safe guard our club and it's future for a lot longer than a cup run ever will.

Sorry for the negativity, but it would be interesting to hear from all those angry fans if we miss out on going up. Sure people will say that we have over achieved this year considering a new manager has come in and made 10 changes to the playing squad and backroom staff and we are in a cup final and sit 4th when relegation could have been our season.

I feel this season is our best chance of us going up as there is no real pressure Malkay or the players. Imagine how much pressure will be on the management next season....if we don't seize the chance this season.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

Well looks like I was right