Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sat 25th/Sun 26th - Where are you staying in London??

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Just wondering where everyone is staying if indeed they are overnighting it!

Most seem to be up and back on the Sunday but for those that are staying over, where to?? :ayatollah:

Re: Sat 25th/Sun 26th - Where are you staying in London??

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

meagbus up £6 single 630pm as working saturday,london 10pm so not a big nite and hangover for sunday ,2 nites free accomadation in wimbledon with mate ,3 of us,good session sunday in harrow and nite out sunday then back monday 245 pm ,happy days .o yes and the footy sunday afternoon .

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Boxer1 wrote:Just wondering where everyone is staying if indeed they are overnighting it!

Most seem to be up and back on the Sunday but for those that are staying over, where to?? :ayatollah:

wembley travelodge sunday 26th :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Well with the fight on the Saturday it'll mean that we all travel up on the Sunday and so am gonna book somewhere to stay then, just checking out the transport from the hotel to the stadium etc!

Travelodge Wembley is only £42.75 for the room on the Saturday! Thats ridiculously cheap!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Got a B & B at Wembley for Saturday night £48.00 for family room, 10-15 min walk from stadium and free parking

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Boxer1 wrote:Just wondering where everyone is staying if indeed they are overnighting it!

2 nights Hilton Wembley Plaza :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Boxer1 wrote:Well with the fight on the Saturday it'll mean that we all travel up on the Sunday and so am gonna book somewhere to stay then, just checking out the transport from the hotel to the stadium etc!

Travelodge Wembley is only £42.75 for the room on the Saturday! Thats ridiculously cheap!

I paid £25 for a family room on the sunday :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Sat and Sun with my brother in walthamstow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 2.45pm back from paddington mon :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Corus Hyde Park, Sat & Sun. It's my 40th that weekend so I'll apologise now for my drunken behaviour. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Copthorne in Kensington Sunday night into city centre to celebrate later in the evening :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scotland. Sat and sun night. National express. £70.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Hilton Hyde park, fri, sat, sun. Happy days :D

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm

kenfighillblue wrote:Hilton Hyde park, fri, sat, sun. Happy days :D

No expense spared then ha ha.

We're gonna book somewhere fairly near the ground (within 5 miles) and hopefully somewhere theres a bit of nightlife too :-)

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Boxer1 wrote:
kenfighillblue wrote:Hilton Hyde park, fri, sat, sun. Happy days :D

No expense spared then ha ha.

We're gonna book somewhere fairly near the ground (within 5 miles) and hopefully somewhere theres a bit of nightlife too :-)

Valentines day, birthday and the summer holiday all in one, she doesn't know that yet th :o ough

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm

novotel , st pancras 2nights with the family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Kew Travelodge Sunday night.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Staying in Harrow on the Saturday night... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 am

Me and a mate are staying in premier inn, near wembley stadium. staying over sunday night! anybody fancy a night out? Camden/Bush ?

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

going up on the day myself because we wont be back from vegas till late thurs night :old: but i fully recomend the fox and goose in ealing,lovely bar,lovely clean rooms and quite reasonable prices.short bus ride to wembly as well and good pubs in ealing broadway.dont go to the indian just down from the hotel its shit. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

gwdbird1927 wrote:Me and a mate are staying in premier inn, near wembley stadium. staying over sunday night! anybody fancy a night out? Camden/Bush ?

We'll be a few miles away from the stadium in Hammersmith on the 26th so we'll be hoping to find something down there in terms of nightlife!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Travelodge kings cross sat to mon

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

I think someone with knowledge of London should pick somewhere fairly lively where we could potentially meet for a few beers on the Sunday evening........... :-)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Boxer1 wrote:I think someone with knowledge of London should pick somewhere fairly lively where we could potentially meet for a few beers on the Sunday evening........... :-)

good idea :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 pm

weza 65 wrote:

going up on the day myself because we wont be back from vegas till late thurs night :old: but i fully recomend the fox and goose in ealing,lovely bar,lovely clean rooms and quite reasonable prices.short bus ride to wembly as well and good pubs in ealing broadway.dont go to the indian just down from the hotel its shit. :ayatollah:

You and Bow have way to much money :twisted: .................. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Marc wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

You and Bow have way to much money :twisted: .................. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

eddys 50th gonna be missing ipswich away :( :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:07 am

Can any of the London based Bluebirds recommend a nightspot in Hammersmith for the Sunday night?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: