Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wba away

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

is there any need going to the protest :lol: we havent even sold our tickets :lol: :lol:

Re: wba away

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm

ccfc91 wrote:is there any need going to the protest :lol: we havent even sold our tickets :lol: :lol:

If we had had them right from the beginning with no restrictions they would of sold out, there are only about 50 left now and they will go tom am, We have to stand up for our selves as times have changed and we as fans have.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc91 wrote:is there any need going to the protest :lol: we havent even sold our tickets :lol: :lol:

If we had had them right from the beginning with no restrictions they would of sold out, there are only about 50 left now and they will go tom am, We have to stand up for our selves as times have changed and we as fans have.

:thumbup: ill be there with the 30 odd people on my coach

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

I think its the principal rather than how many tickets we have sold. Besides, 2,000 for a night game which is over two hours away is, in my opinion, nothing short of outstanding.

How many teams in the English leauge system would take that away on a December evening?

Spurs, Arsenal, Man U , Liverpool, Man City perhaps . Leeds maybe , ( the Jacks took a fair few ) , Chelsea