Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUVE BEEN SEEN

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Big Gwyn is at the Jerks stadium now having a bite to eat, Gwyn when you come back on here later you have a lot to explain :lol:

Re: YOUVE BEEN SEEN

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 pm

before i get outed i was there having a meal on friday evening too :oops:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm

c,mon spill the beans what's he doing there ? gotta be a freebie :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:before i get outed i was there having a meal on friday evening too :oops:

:lol:
Did they know you were Cardiff :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

they will need disinfecting before being allowed back in the ccs :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:they will need disinfecting before being allowed back in the ccs :lol:

I agree Baz, its like me, if i ate in Newport :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:they will need disinfecting before being allowed back in the ccs :lol:

I agree Baz, its like me, if i ate in Newport :lol:

dont go there tonite :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:before i get outed i was there having a meal on friday evening too :oops:

Did they know you were Cardiff :lol:

it was a christmas work party with other works there too, must have been 700 ppl there and they soon found out i was Cardiff

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm

not the big felt tip marker gag :lol: on the main staircase :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm

funniest time i have had with the jerks was about 4 yrs ago, i went to a sportmans dinner in morriston and the jerks had been on soccer am that morning and they done the swim away, well that same evening the 6 or 7 of them were in the same dinner. well me and my mate let ourselves known as Cardiff so there was tension for the rest of the evening, near the end of the night there was an auction for sports memrobilia which included a signed Trundle shirt so the bidding started and i was bidding against these said jerks, each time i bid i did the ayatollah and promised to burn the shirt if i won, i drove the price up to over 100 or so quid and then all hell broke loose they were going f*cking mental, the auctioneer claims that an outside bidder had won the bid with an undisclosed amount, Joey Jones the guest speaker said he has never witnessed scenes like it, we left the club to flying bottles and astrays :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:funniest time i have had with the jerks was about 4 yrs ago, i went to a sportmans dinner in morriston and the jerks had been on soccer am that morning and they done the swim away, well that same evening the 6 or 7 of them were in the same dinner. well me and my mate let ourselves known as Cardiff so there was tension for the rest of the evening, near the end of the night there was an auction for sports memrobilia which included a signed Trundle shirt so the bidding started and i was bidding against these said jerks, each time i bid i did the ayatollah and promised to burn the shirt if i won, i drove the price up to over 100 or so quid and then all hell broke loose they were going f*cking mental, the auctioneer claims that an outside bidder had won the bid with an undisclosed amount, Joey Jones the guest speaker said he has never witnessed scenes like it, we left the club to flying bottles and astrays :lol:

Good one :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:funniest time i have had with the jerks was about 4 yrs ago, i went to a sportmans dinner in morriston and the jerks had been on soccer am that morning and they done the swim away, well that same evening the 6 or 7 of them were in the same dinner. well me and my mate let ourselves known as Cardiff so there was tension for the rest of the evening, near the end of the night there was an auction for sports memrobilia which included a signed Trundle shirt so the bidding started and i was bidding against these said jerks, each time i bid i did the ayatollah and promised to burn the shirt if i won, i drove the price up to over 100 or so quid and then all hell broke loose they were going f*cking mental, the auctioneer claims that an outside bidder had won the bid with an undisclosed amount, Joey Jones the guest speaker said he has never witnessed scenes like it, we left the club to flying bottles and astrays :lol:

would have been better to burn it with that scouse tw*t in it :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 pm

fantastic :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

It was an all you can eat for a tenner, so I've done my bit to bankrupt at least one Swansea business. No actually it was a small works get together with my wife's ex fellow employees.

I think they were suspicious I was Cardiff when I was the only one who didn't turn up in a caravan, and when I was the only one in the restaurant to leave a tip, that added to their suspicions.

It's strange really because the Liberty stadium now stands where the Morffa stadium once used to, and for 12 years of my life I used to train and teach there 3 nights a week at the Judo club. I probably know more people in Swansea than Cardiff, but they all know where my loyalties lay.

Another irony is I have a soft spot for the Ospreys, but being a former Pontypridd rugby player, i have nothing but disdain for the Blues rugby set up, but anyone who knows me will tell you of my deep rooted hatred of Jerks football and all that is associated with it (mush).

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:It was an all you can eat for a tenner, so I've done my bit to bankrupt at least one Swansea business. No actually it was a small works get together with my wife's ex fellow employees.

I think they were suspicious I was Cardiff when I was the only one who didn't turn up in a caravan, and when I was the only one in the restaurant to leave a tip, that added to their suspicions.

It's strange really because the Liberty stadium now stands where the Morffa stadium once used to, and for 12 years of my life I used to train and teach there 3 nights a week at the Judo club. I probably know more people in Swansea than Cardiff, but they all know where my loyalties lay.

Another irony is I have a soft spot for the Ospreys, but being a former Pontypridd rugby player, i have nothing but disdain for the Blues rugby set up, but anyone who knows me will tell you of my deep rooted hatred of Jerks football and all that is associated with it (mush).

Glad you had a good night and yr still alive.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 am

Did you have some 'jerky ' sauce with your food gwyn ?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:09 am

Gwyn I used to love the Pont, was a season ticket holder with them for years and done a few away games with them Bath Wasps etc, I hate the Blues with a Passion, next time we meet we'll have a chat about it more.
ole ole ole ponty ponty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 am

Ponty,Ponty,Ponty, happy days. :)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am

BigGwynram wrote:It was an all you can eat for a tenner, so I've done my bit to bankrupt at least one Swansea business. No actually it was a small works get together with my wife's ex fellow employees.

You are quite the enigma Big Gwyn! :)

I have a lot of friends... *cough* I mean reluctant acquaintances in Swansea as well and have an affiliation certain places there due to going there for birthdays and parties. However, after a Jack from the army said he was going to kill me on a night out for my mate's birthday (this grunt was actually one of my mate's friends as well) I decided I wouldn't give them much of my time!