Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peter ridsdale

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 pm

well well well as i informed you all before in a post on this board when you were all slagging peter of it seems what i said is coming true.he is a man of his word and he will leave our club dept free. i know he will be making a nice little earner himself but that is buisness for you.when the maylasions take over they will put a lot of money in the managers control to buy player so that we get to the promised land as soon as posible.annis if you have talked to them you will know that the are very serious about buying the club.and the money they have is endless cant wait for all the paper work to be finished and then it is only one way we are going and that is up.

Re: peter ridsdale

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:well well well as i informed you all before in a post on this board when you were all slagging peter of it seems what i said is coming true.he is a man of his word and he will leave our club dept free. i know he will be making a nice little earner himself but that is buisness for you.when the maylasions take over they will put a lot of money in the managers control to buy player so that we get to the promised land as soon as posible.annis if you have talked to them you will know that the are very serious about buying the club.and the money they have is endless cant wait for all the paper work to be finished and then it is only one way we are going and that is up.

Does sound like good news, but I don't think everything is as rosy as it seems.

We shall soon see!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:well well well as i informed you all before in a post on this board when you were all slagging peter of it seems what i said is coming true.he is a man of his word and he will leave our club dept free. i know he will be making a nice little earner himself but that is buisness for you.when the maylasions take over they will put a lot of money in the managers control to buy player so that we get to the promised land as soon as posible.annis if you have talked to them you will know that the are very serious about buying the club.and the money they have is endless cant wait for all the paper work to be finished and then it is only one way we are going and that is up.

I dont really care what he makes him self as long as Our Club is safe and moves forward.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 pm

What seems to be coming true? Endless money? what do you have to back your statement?

Also it's Malaysian's ...( Just in case you email them )

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm

I too would also ask how you've come to assume that the ball is rolling with these malaysian billionaires? (I take it Vincent Tan is supposedly involved?)

Is there some kind of announcement or link that makes this fact and official?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Merlin wrote:

I too would also ask how you've come to assume that the ball is rolling with these malaysian billionaires? (I take it Vincent Tan is supposedly involved?)

Is there some kind of announcement or link that makes this fact and official?

Just from this board I think, although I would be happy to be corrected!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 pm

there will be a announcement in a few weeks when all the paper work is sorted out watch this space

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 pm

my statement is from people in the know.who are very close to our club and only want the best for the club

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:55 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:my statement is from people in the know.

Bartley Bluebird?? :D

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:58 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:there will be a announcement in a few weeks when all the paper work is sorted out watch this space

There was suppose to be an announcement over 4 weeks ago - and at half time during the Forest game at home.

Im not taking any of this in until someone at the club speaks out?

And, if Annis is that close to SH, then he should be pushing him to sign the deal?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Merlin wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:there will be a announcement in a few weeks when all the paper work is sorted out watch this space

There was suppose to be an announcement over 4 weeks ago - and at half time during the Forest game at home.

Im not taking any of this in until someone at the club speaks out?

And, if Annis is that close to SH, then he should be pushing him to sign the deal?

You are absolutely right to be cautious.

However, these things do take time and the Malaysians would obviously have to check that there are no hidded debts as they get a full picture of the clubs assets/liabilities before committing £Millions on a takeover/debt repayment.

January seems to be important and everything seems geared to that time. Personally I think Sam Hammam is not as important as everyone thinks he is and If they have to I believe the Malaysians will pay him off with £15m. Ridsdale is probably trying to get a better deal for TG/VC with SH before pocketing a bonus and disappearing off into radio/media work.