Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

west brom protest

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm

The protest will take place at around 6.00pm and last for around 10-15 minutes outside Sandwell police station in the centre of west Brom 1 mile from the ground!

It will be a static protest with a couple of speakers.

This should enable everyone to get to the ground for kick off time and not disrupt the locals, just the authoritiess who sanctioned the Ticket reduction.

Re: west brom protest

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:24 pm

as allways vince doing a great job for the suporters of cardiff city football club keep up the good work

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 pm

vince.alm wrote:The protest will take place at around 6.00pm and last for around 10-15 minutes outside Sandwell police station in the centre of west Brom 1 mile from the ground!

This should enable everyone to get to the ground for kick off time and not disrupt the locals, just the authoritiess who sanctioned the Ticket reduction.

Vince count 5 car loads of us with you.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 pm

vince.alm wrote:The protest will take place at around 6.00pm and last for around 10-15 minutes outside Sandwell police station in the centre of west Brom 1 mile from the ground!

Thanks Vince our coach will be there.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Junction 1 of the M5 turn left and follow the signs to city centre. Pass the premier inn on your left and then turn right at the lights by Pizza hut follow the road around and it is a 100 yards on the right hand side.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Vince I hope we have a good turn out, its about time us fans spoke out.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Come on everyone turn up in your hundreds tom.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Good luck for that tomorrow, from supporters everywhere.......................

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Andy wrote:Good luck for that tomorrow, from supporters everywhere.......................

Cheers Andy, which team mate?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Andy wrote:Good luck for that tomorrow, from supporters everywhere.......................

Leeds Annis.......

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Andy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Leeds Annis.......

ha ha thats done you annis, they use to wind you up when you lived there :lol:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Andy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Leeds Annis.......

One of my best mate was Leeds Muffy, when I lived there in 1982/83 season, because I would pop along to see Chelsea now and again I would take big stick of them lol.
Is it Andy of facebook, if so hello mate.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Not on Facebook meself, the wife is, you are 'friends' with her....ooer........she wants to go to Cardiff next season if we meet, the only answer ive managed so far is 'er, wouldn't you rather go to Orient dear..?'...........help me......

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Andy wrote:Not on Facebook meself, the wife is, you are 'friends' with her....ooer........she wants to go to Cardiff next season if we meet, the only answer ive managed so far is 'er, wouldn't you rather go to Orient dear..?'...........help me......

:lol:
Anyway Andy its great to have another fan on here.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 am

See you at 6pm Vince.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am

Good luck with the protest ....................