Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After last nights win

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

with the atmosphere and us getting to wembley I have a feeling the malaysians will sort Maly out with a few shillings.. They loved that on the pitch last night

Re: After last nights win

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:with the atmosphere and us getting to wembley I have a feeling the malaysians will sort Maly out with a few shillings.. They loved that on the pitch last night

just think, they could get that every week if we were playing man u, lpool, chelsea, in the prem etc...

come on , lets give malky what he needs and make this the best season in our history! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah I think pound signs were popping up.. They're good people and I think they'll see us right

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:with the atmosphere and us getting to wembley I have a feeling the malaysians will sort Maly out with a few shillings.. They loved that on the pitch last night

just think, they could get that every week if we were playing man u, lpool, chelsea, in the prem etc...

come on , lets give malky what he needs and make this the best season in our history! :ayatollah:

I said the same thing last night, this is how it would be in the Premiership every home game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

that was a proper atmosphere last night, unlike them down the road, approx 18000 singing hymns and shit!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Have to say as well, that the drum was MUCH improved yesterday fair play to them! :ayatollah: