Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Singing section at Wembley

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 pm

I seem to remember that millwall were able to organise a singing section for their play off final where like minded people can stand and make a racket etc.
I hated that blackpool game with an absolute passion, i was constantly being told to sit down by people didn't even know our players names!
Thats all fair enough (they paid their money etc) but being outsung by blackpool :? made me feel quite sick! Is there anything that can be done to echo what millwall did to avoid this happening again? :ayatollah:

Re: Singing section at Wembley

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:43 pm

good shout fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 pm

it will all be a singing section this time! just like reading away... :ayatollah:

imagine playing man city and actually getting the 1st goal! the whole city end ripping the piss doing the poznan back to them!

getting ahead of myself now! ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Annis, could you speak to someone at the club about this?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

AGREE TOTALY.

Blackpool game, anyone whos knows my bro (chippy) will knwo we differ slightly, he is a little more chilled out than me :lol:
But by f**k did he fly off the wall when some tw*t asked him to sit down, Never in 20 years have I had to calm him down, otherway round many a time :oops:

But having been to wembley 4 times, 3 with city once with wales and having to put up with the same shit everytime, and making my day shit, I swear this year I will sling someone off the tier ;)