Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO EFFIN' PROUD.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:22 pm

I watched some of the highlights on tv,and the atmosphere sounded awsome. It made me feel so proud to be associated with CARDIFF CITY FC. I was at the game,but it sounded more amazing coming through the tv. Well done to all you fans for making it a night to remember.

Re: SO EFFIN' PROUD.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Same here, amazing at the ground lastnight. Fair play the fans didnt stop. I was in the grandstand, but credits got to go to the Canton stand their were amazing for throughout the entire match and after :ayatollah:
Thats my first home game since the drum has been introduced and to be fair I found that definetly made a difference. :)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Same here, amazing at the ground lastnight. Fair play the fans didnt stop. I was in the grandstand, but credits got to go to the Canton stand their were amazing for throughout the entire match and after :ayatollah:
Thats my first home game since the drum has been introduced and to be fair I found that definetly made a difference. :)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 pm

I was speaking to my mate who was in the Premier smack bang in the middle and he said it was awsome. As its been aired many times before its a big stadium and end to end you lose a lot. I suppose to really appreciate it you need to be in the upper tier in the middle or as you pointed out listen to it on TV its does sound so much better. :ayatollah: