Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buying tickets for the final?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:19 pm

I know this forum has gone crazy over the last few hours but i was wondering something ... I am a season ticket holder and my mate who sits next to me is also so if i were to buy the tickets on e-ticketing how would i get his next to mine at wembeley? Or would i have to que up early and not risk being sat miles away? Also how much do you think ticket/supporters coach would be roughly? Thanks in advance.

Re: Buying tickets for the final?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:21 pm

JamesM wrote:I know this forum has gone crazy over the last few hours but i was wondering something ... I am a season ticket holder and my mate who sits next to me is also so if i were to buy the tickets on e-ticketing how would i get his next to mine at wembeley? Or would i have to que up early and not risk being sat miles away? Also how much do you think ticket/supporters coach would be roughly? Thanks in advance.

just go together and purchase your tickets at the same time from the ground..

Re: Buying tickets for the final?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:22 pm

JamesM wrote:I know this forum has gone crazy over the last few hours but i was wondering something ... I am a season ticket holder and my mate who sits next to me is also so if i were to buy the tickets on e-ticketing how would i get his next to mine at wembeley? Or would i have to que up early and not risk being sat miles away? Also how much do you think ticket/supporters coach would be roughly? Thanks in advance.

£25 for the coach with the Forum.