Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring on the plastics

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 am

Get ready for the arm chair plastic fans who will be going to wembley for there 1st ever game over some fans who i guess have watched city most of the season at games :lol:

Re: Bring on the plastics

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Get ready for the arm chair plastic fans who will be going to wembley for there 1st ever game over some fans who i guess have watched city most of the season at games :lol:

Oi stop it. I know a guy who has seen ALL our Wembley appearances, why shouldn't he get a ticket. Oh that's right because he hasn't been to the CCS. :twisted:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 am

Wayne S wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Get ready for the arm chair plastic fans who will be going to wembley for there 1st ever game over some fans who i guess have watched city most of the season at games :lol:

Oi stop it. I know a guy who has seen ALL our Wembley appearances, why shouldn't he get a ticket. Oh that's right because he hasn't been to the CCS. :twisted:

:lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 am

I like to think of them as potential fans not plastics, if we get to the prem I would welcome to so called 'plastics' with open arms

More fans = more cash flow = a brighter future!

Ian, one day you'll make a positive post :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 am

Gavlar wrote:I like to think of them as potential fans not plastics, if we get to the prem I would welcome to so called 'plastics' with open arms

More fans = more cash flow = a brighter future!

Ian, one day you'll make a positive post :lol:

positive what is that :? :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Wanted to go last night but couldn't afford it. Would love to go to wembley but doubt it.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

We'll probably get about 35,000 tickets for the final, that's over 13,000 more than our average. So without "plastics", we'll have empty seats everywhere and I'm sure nobody wants that, so I don't really see what the problem is, unless real fans can't get a ticket. Just saying.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:10 pm

last season both teams got 31,000 so id assume it be the same this season.