Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the club gotta put season tickets on sale now!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am

And guarantee anyone who buys a new one a wembley ticket!
In my opinion this is the best way to sell season tickets to those who havent already got one.
(i'm talking about fans who dont already have season tickets)

Re: the club gotta put season tickets on sale now!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 am

thehumblegringo wrote:And guarantee anyone who buys a new one a wembley ticket!
In my opinion this is the best way to sell season tickets to those who havent already got one.
(i'm talking about fans who dont already have season tickets)

i c were you are coming from but its a lot of money for ppl to pay up in such short notice, i ok got a season ticket but for others i say a bit unfair but (money makes the world go around)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 am

Id agree with you if we were only had 8/9,000 season ticket holders, but when we have so many I personally dont see the need to start selling them.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 am

Beasty i agree but i think it will good for those who want a guarantee to get a wembley ticket.
i think current season ticket holders and members who attend 5 games a season should be guaranteed anyway. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 am

thehumblegringo wrote:Beasty i agree but i think it will good for those who want a guarantee to get a wembley ticket.
i think current season ticket holders and members who attend 5 games a season should be guaranteed anyway. :ayatollah:

SPOT ON MATE... :P WERE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY AND WERE OFF TO ...............R SECOND HOME SECOND HOME LALALALALALA

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 am

You shouldn't be able to get a Cup Final ticket simply by the fact you buy a season ticket now, after we have got to Wembley. Bollocks to them !

You only have to look at the Family Stand to see what effect selling season tickets to get Cup Final tickets has. More empty seats at league games that can't be sold on - leaving large sections of the ground empty.

Understand it's a revenue thing, but I think the Club has to think about this carefully.
:ayatollah: