Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if liverpool win tonight,how many MATES will pick

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 am

up the phone and ask.............hi mate,how you been,i know i havent spoken for a while but any chance of a ticket, :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if liverpool win tonight,how many MATES will pick

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 am

krabb wrote:up the phone and ask.............hi mate,how you been,i know i havent spoken for a while but any chance of a ticket, :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

already had that phonecall! :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 am

Same here!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
krabb wrote:up the phone and ask.............hi mate,how you been,i know i havent spoken for a while but any chance of a ticket, :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

already had that phonecall! :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

My brother inlaw is a liverpool fan and ive already told him to go and fook himself .
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 am

Already had the wife asking me. I told her to fook off, bloody plastic :D

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:47 pm

leeweb wrote:Already had the wife asking me. I told her to fook off, bloody plastic :D

i got a plastic woman aswell,keep her in the wardrobe,and pump her up for special occasions :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 pm

krabb wrote:
leeweb wrote:Already had the wife asking me. I told her to fook off, bloody plastic :D

i got a plastic woman aswell,keep her in the wardrobe,and pump her up for special occasions :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ah! :oops:

:lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 pm

krabb wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: