Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy/Cardiff

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 am

Well done last night cardiff
How would you feel if Bellamy knocked you out of the cup in Wembley?

Re: Bellamy/Cardiff

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Well done last night cardiff

cheers, but we cant get knocked out now, just runners up !

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 am

Ok sir, how would you feel if you lose at Wembley at Bellers scores the winning goal?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Ok sir, how would you feel if you lose at Wembley at Bellers scores the winning goal?

Wouldn't really mind to be honest. I don't see us winning against either Liverpool or Man City, so it doesn't matter who scores the winner.

He'll be dignified about it regardless.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

Wouldnt feel any different if anybody else scored. Bellamy is a professional just doing his job. Im sure he wouldnt celebrate.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am

As long as he dont celebrate :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 am

Bellamy is going to score an own goal ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Ok sir, how would you feel if you lose at Wembley at Bellers scores the winning goal?

hes a liverpool player mate! would feel the same if any liverpool player scored! plus they still have to get there!

how would liverpool feel if anthony gerrard scored the winner?

i wouldnt be gutted mate! getting there is an achievement in its own, just going to enjoy the day! im not expecting a victory. i do feel though that we would see a better game if we did play liverpool over man city though!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:43 am

Wouldn't bother me. Mind you, if we got knocked out by Shrewsbury, that probably would.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:43 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

Wouldn't bother me. Mind you, if we got knocked out by Shrewsbury, that probably would.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 am

Sounds like your resgined to the fact your going to lose, but it's day out in that London anway eh?
Nevermind capital one day you will get to where we are in the Premiership ,until then keep chipping away enjoy Wembley I know you always do.. ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Sounds like your resgined to the fact your going to lose, but it's day out in that London anway eh?
Nevermind capital one day you will get to where we are in the Premiership ,until then keep chipping away enjoy Wembley I know you always do.. ;)

Enjoy Bolton on Saturday. Oh no, you'll be on here.

:(

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 am

bolton for three pts :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 am

lostkid wrote:bolton for three pts :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

No, it's FA Cup.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 am

wouldn't care.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Sounds like your resgined to the fact your going to lose, but it's day out in that London anway eh?

Enjoy Bolton on Saturday. Oh no, you'll be on here.

:(

sounds about right

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:I don't see us winning against either Liverpool or Man City, so it doesn't matter who scores the winner.

Stay away from Wembley with that attitude.

We are not going there to make up the numbers.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm

polo wrote:
Dafydd wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:I don't see us winning against either Liverpool or Man City, so it doesn't matter who scores the winner.

Agreed we are capable of giving any side a game and neither Liverpool or Man City should take us lightly we will be massive underdogs but under Malky we will be underdogs with one hell of a bite ;) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm

blueheaven wrote:
polo wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Agreed we are capable of giving any side a game and neither Liverpool or Man City should take us lightly we will be massive underdogs but under Malky we will be underdogs with one hell of a bite ;) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the spirit! Prem teams aren't untouchable - ask Shrewsbury!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: