Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else see Gerrard singing during the match

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 am

I couldn't believe it, but some of us saw him sing "he's peter whittingham, he'll do what he wants" :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone else see Gerrard singing during the match

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 pm

At the end of Malkys talk before ET, everyone's getting wound up, and I'm sure he slaps himself in the face.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

The guy is a bit nuts, probably why he always puts me on edge when he plays. He's an accident waiting to happen :lol:

Hudson for the final please. Gerrard is a decent squad player though!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:The guy is a bit nuts, probably why he always puts me on edge when he plays. He's an accident waiting to happen :lol:

Hudson for the final please. Gerrard is a decent squad player though!

Hope Liverpool win tonight.
He can give his cousin a few digs at Wembley! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 pm

gerrard seems to be the class joker!! in good spirit though.

i too get nervous a few times when hes on the pitch, but you cannot fault his work rate and commitment. plus we dont seem do that bad when he plays..

the other cb in turner is just a machine.. they guy is huge and some of his tackling is incredible. not to sure about him going forward with the ball though!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 pm

First half i am sure gerrard won every single header he contested but he does give you kittens at times like his short back pass to Heaton :o However you cannot fault his committment very useful back up to Hudson :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

i noticed whitts kept laughing and smirking at howard webb