Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations and good luck

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 am

just signed up to your forum to say well done on reaching the carling cup final

I'm a season ticket holder at Glasgow Rangers and I along with a good few other rangers fans only wish we had kenny miller back at the club ! his workrate is out of this world and hes always looking to score even if hes missed a few chances.

Good luck in the final and have a great day out.

Re: Congratulations and good luck

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks mate!!

He is a great player to have on board!!

Always preferred Rangers to Celtic
All the best for your season :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 am

adzy86 wrote:just signed up to your forum to say well done on reaching the carling cup final

I'm a season ticket holder at Glasgow Rangers and I along with a good few other rangers fans only wish we had kenny miller back at the club ! his workrate is out of this world and hes always looking to score even if hes missed a few chances.

Cheers Adzy, much appreciated. :ayatollah:

King Kenny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rangers every time over Celtic. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 am

adzy86 wrote:just signed up to your forum to say well done on reaching the carling cup final

:ayatollah:

many thanks! many fans thought at the start of thr season it was an easy way out of turkey for kenny miller, but he is fantastic. he plays the lone striker brilliantly, works his socks off. his link up play and awareness his 2nd to none.

to be fair the passion that our fellow scot players show is great. conway has hit good form also and benefited from a couple of games out. cowie is one of the fittest guys ive ever seen!

thanks for the message of support again! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks.

Kenny Miller is such a hard working player, you know (and the opposition know) that there's always a chance that something will fall for him. He wasn't successful last night, in terms of scoring, but he had a huge impact on the game. The Palace players couldn't rest for a second with him there.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am

nice to see fans from other clubs congratulate us

delighted to have king kenny at cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: