Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am

"We're not f*cking scared"
"We're not f*cking scaaaaaaaared"
"DOUGIE FREEDMAN !"
"We're not f*cking scared"

That is all !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dougie Freedman !

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 am

Freedman is a young manager just starting out. But surely he has learnt something over the past few days, one being don't subsitutue your best penalty taker and two don't play mind games with the oppositions fans.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Freedman is a young manager just starting out. But surely he has learnt something over the past few days, one being don't subsitutue your best penalty taker and two don't play mind games with the oppositions fans.

and stop wearing that bloody tracksuit and new balance trainers! ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:32 am

He made himself look like a clown .. and malky look like a god :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Freedman is a young manager just starting out. But surely he has learnt something over the past few days, one being don't subsitutue your best penalty taker and two don't play mind games with the oppositions fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most importantly, sometimes he needs to keep his gob shut!

It's a beautiful day.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:41 am

with the dougie freedman chant.... im sure that it got changed again to..

dougie freedman u look fuckin scared
u look f*cking sccccccccccsaaareed
dougie freedman u look fuckin scared!

:D :ayatollah:

i have lost my voice today! - i cant wait to watch the highlights later :ayatollah: :D