Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We do what we want

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 am

Top draw tonight the best chant ever to shove dogies comments up his nose. We are Cardiff city we do wat we warn.
We're not f@@cking scare we not f@@cking scared we are Cardiff City we do what we want.
Bring them on

Re: We do what we want

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 am

Have to take into account been out celebrating

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 am

And celebrate we shall :ayatollah:

Let's try a wembley wembley :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 am

were not f*cking scared, were not f*cking scared, Dougie freedman were not f*cking scared...class!!! and the old ninian park hostility came out during the pens we f*cking ad em...saaarf london? no we'll be up west hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:were not f*cking scared, were not f*cking scared, Dougie freedman were not f*cking scared...class!!! and the old ninian park hostility came out during the pens we f*cking ad em...saaarf london? no we'll be up west hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Luke likes this status :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:were not f*cking scared, were not f*cking scared, Dougie freedman were not f*cking scared...class!!! and the old ninian park hostility came out during the pens we f*cking ad em...saaarf london? no we'll be up west hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As u said that i copied it to my facebook lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:44 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

As u said that i copied it to my facebook lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Luke likes this copying :ayatollah:

So happy and proud tonight :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 am

2blue2handle wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Luke likes this copying :ayatollah:

the whole evening was spectacular, with our luck in the game i was the first to think oh f**k when kenn'ys pen sailed over the bar, but the aftermath was brilliant! Lukey all the best, you stand your ground and i rspect that!