Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY REALLY SHOWED "

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 am

Malky really showed his appreciation at the end of the game, by walking to every part of the ground and non stop clapping us and doing the :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This season has been my best season for many a year, why because not only is our manager one of the best, but he makes everyone one of us feel we are all involved and in it together. Malky has managed in 6 months to bond our fans and club together after Jones had spent 6 years pushing our fans further away from our club. Its not just about the winning with Malky its about the relationship our manager and team now have with our fans.

Also you can see the never say die attitude running right through our squad and every player walked around and acknowledged us at the end. The spirit within our club and us fans is right up there with the Eddie May days and that says a lot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We now go to Wembley with nothing to lose.
WEMBLEY WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY REALLY SHOWED "

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:21 am

totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am

His match interview on BBC I just watched shows his passion with Jason Mohammed. You can see he's holding back the tears... when asked "Man City or Liverpool..." his response... "What a daft question... who cares?" are laughs. Malky, We love you :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 am

AfanBluebird wrote:His match interview on BBC I just watched shows his passion with Jason Mohammed. You can see he's holding back the tears... when asked "Man City or Liverpool..." his response... "What a daft question... who cares?" are laughs. Malky, We love you :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:33 am

What a brilliant night, I honestly think that was the best atmosphere I have have witnessed at a game. I was so proud of everyone tonight we all played our part. Knowing it is appreciated by the team and manager shows how we are now all in this together and we are destined for bigger and better things.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 am

You can tell Malky was very emotional in his post-match interview.....he looked as if hes been crying out of joy....he look drenched, tired.......what can u ask from a manager. I'm really enjoying watching city this season, been a pleasure to watch.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 am

Annis he has done a remarkable job.

I pray to god that fans don't rubbish his achievements like they did our FA Cup run.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 am

Not only pre and post match interviews has he shown what type of manager he is, but his programme notes. Over a quarter of it was about the fans. Something past manager wouldn't have cared to do

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 am

Even the non playing subs and the players not in the squad last nite were also walking around the pitch clapping ..... Wembley here we come again :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 am

it looked like he was holding back the tears on his bbc interview, the guy is an absolute legend :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16712569.stm

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am

amazing night!!!! what an atmosphere!! hats off to palace fans to... :thumbup:

got straight home and booked my train already!! :ayatollah:

hello wembley :wave: here we come again!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:Malky really showed his appreciation at the end of the game, by walking to every part of the ground and non stop clapping us and doing the :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This season has been my best season for many a year, why because not only is our manager one of the best, but he makes everyone one of us feel we are all involved and in it together. Malky has managed in 6 months to bond our fans and club together after Jones had spent 6 years pushing our fans further away from our club. Its not just about the winning with Malky its about the relationship our manager and team now have with our fans.

Also you can see the never say die attitude running right through our squad and every player walked around and acknowledged us at the end. The spirit within our club and us fans is right up there with the Eddie May days and that says a lot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 am

Annis agree with everything you said about Malky, great passion and organisation and a great guy as well. I honestly think the hardest job we have is holding on to him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:Malky really showed his appreciation at the end of the game, by walking to every part of the ground and non stop clapping us and doing the :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/ ... eThere.jpg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I take it the boy was happy then John :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am

Proper order! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 am

Hope we can hang on to him, Annis. He's bound to be head hunted before long. We're so lucky to have him.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 am

malky's a legend in my eyes already :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 am

A great night, a night City fans will remember for the rest of our lives.
Thy shall be done! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

im 31 years old and it was the best night of my life simple as

so proud for everyone associated with the club,
if any set of fans deserve to enjoy a fantastic cup final at wembley its cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 am

I stayed until he left the pitch he's going to be/is a legend :ayatollah: Tired this morning up for half 4 :shock:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Annis, the atmosphere was one of the best if not the best ive witnessed at CCS.

What I loved to see the most was how animated malky is on the touchline. Forever barking tactics to his players... watchin it back linkeker n hansen put a little clip together of malky and his animation on the touchline! a joy to see and shows he is clearly a passionate and driven manager with huge, huge potential!!

Much the difference from that fat boring old scouser who kept searching his pockets for answers!!

Wembley will be a great day out as per usual... mancity or liverpool, who cares! we are cardiff!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

burty wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I take it the boy was happy then John :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Certainly was, Gaz. Great birthday treat.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Malky also showed his tactical awareness - his substitutions were spot on!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Danish wrote:Malky also showed his tactical awareness - his substitutions were spot on!

I was doubting that for a while, though. Miller looked spent, then he missed a penalty, but then Tom Heaton took control!

Job done.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:Annis, the atmosphere was one of the best if not the best ive witnessed at CCS.

What I loved to see the most was how animated malky is on the touchline. Forever barking tactics to his players... watchin it back linkeker n hansen put a little clip together of malky and his animation on the touchline! a joy to see and shows he is clearly a passionate and driven manager with huge, huge potential!!

Much the difference from that fat boring old scouser who kept searching his pockets for answers!!

Wembley will be a great day out as per usual... mancity or liverpool, who cares! we are cardiff!!!

at what point was that mate, il have a look for it. LEGEND :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

milly44 wrote:
Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:Annis, the atmosphere was one of the best if not the best ive witnessed at CCS.

at what point was that mate, il have a look for it. LEGEND :ayatollah:

Not 100% sure mate... think it was during the 90mins. apologies if im wrong :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Remember seeing an interview Malky had where he said that in his first training session he had 10 players running round a field... just look at us now! 6 months at the club and he's already a legend. In Malky we trust? Our trust has been well placed! BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I am not gay but I love Malky.

Thank you CCFC and fans for an awesome night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: