Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 of the best - whats yours??

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am

1. Heaton with 2 brilliant penalty saves and his wild running celebration with all the boys chasing him when we won

2. V.Tan and TG coming onto the pitch, and just lapping it it up from the occasion and fans. This was significant for me rarely has V Tan made such a public appearance.

3. Malky Mackay - what a legend connecting with the fans at the end and doing a lap of the stadium and pointing into the crowds and pumping his fist

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 3 of the best - whats yours??

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 am

for tonights game for me was

1-mcphail, thought his passing and the way he broke up play was outstading

2-blake, really tough to pick him as 2 because he was suberb tonight, i think hes starting to prove alot of the fans wrong

3-conway, hes starting to get back on top from and this lad is outsanding on the wing, my favourite postion on the pitch

special shout out to malkay, whos passion fills me with joy the way he was shouting at howard webb and zaha tonight made me proud a manager who will do anything for his players, the never say die attitude he has brought to this squad is amazing

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:52 am

ChiChi wrote:1. Heaton with 2 brilliant penalty saves and his wild running celebration with all the boys chasing him when we won

2. V.Tan and TG coming onto the pitch, and just lapping it it up from the occasion and fans. This was significant for me rarely has V Tan made such a public appearance.

3. Malky Mackay - what a legend connecting with the fans at the end and doing a lap of the stadium and pointing into the crowds and pumping his fist

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

3 of the best for me tonight...

1. The atmosphere at the stadium :ayatollah:

2. Heaton's saves :ayatollah:

3. Darcy Blake's performance :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 am

1. Atmosphere. Best ever in the ccs for me, and sitting in the caton made it alot better then where i usually go :ayatollah:

2. Heaton saves :ayatollah:

3. Ben turners tackle on scanell i think it was! One of the best tackles i have ever seen :ayatollah: