Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 am

Palace fan here.

Congratulations, and whilst it hurts so bad to say this, the better team have gone through. We all wish you luck in the final, do the Football League proud!

We're in a period of recovery from years of woeful mismanagement behind the scenes, and considering where we were a year ago, I would have taken a penalty shootout defeat in a semi final of a Cup any day if it meant a bit of stability in the league.

As for your team, you clearly have some immense quality in Whittingham and Miller, and should go up. Better than Southampton IMO.

Re: Congratulations

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 am

jmemour wrote:Palace fan here.

Congratulations, and whilst it hurts so bad to say this, the better team have gone through. We all wish you luck in the final, do the Football League proud!

We're in a period of recovery from years of woeful mismanagement behind the scenes, and considering where we were a year ago, I would have taken a penalty shootout defeat in a semi final of a Cup any day if it meant a bit of stability in the league.

As for your team, you clearly have some immense quality in Whittingham and Miller, and should go up. Better than Southampton IMO.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:44 am

fair play - after going out of a semi final, to come on here and be so reasonable, the Palace fans have really impressed me - all the best to you (apart from when you play us of course) for the rest of the season. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 am

Cheers, your fans did your club proud tonight. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Very honest post jemour, you are a credit to your team :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 am

I have never been a huge fan of palace. But today your fans certainly go up in my books, and to people like you. All the best for the season :ayatollah: . Aceept when we play you in the league again :D