Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only Three Teams..

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

Have reached the Fa Cup final and Carling cup final at the new wembley, Man Utd, Chelsea, and little old Cardiff. :ayatollah:

Mind you, Man City could be the fouth tomorrow.. :mrgreen:

Re: Only Three Teams..

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 am

wkdblue wrote:Have reached the Fa Cup final and Carling cup final at the new wembley, Man Utd, Chelsea, and little old Cardiff. :ayatollah:

The New Big 4 :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 am

I said this when I was on talk sport earlier

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

wkdblue wrote:Have reached the Fa Cup final and Carling cup final at the new wembley, Man Utd, Chelsea, and little old Cardiff. :ayatollah:

Only one team has reached the FA cup final, Carling Cup Final and Championship play-off final at the new Wembley! ;) :ayatollah: Only the Champions League Final and Community Shield left!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am

Deano1 wrote:

Only one team has reached the FA cup final, Carling Cup Final and Championship play-off final at the new Wembley! ;) :ayatollah: Only the Champions League Final and Community Shield left!

I give it two years tops till we get to those :D

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 am

Aramore wrote:
Deano1 wrote:

I give it two years tops till we get to those :D

I disagree.....the Champions League Final won't be at Wembley for a few more years yet! ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:13 am

I hope they've kept my normal seat for me at Wembley! :D