Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WONDER HOW DAI HUNTS FEELING

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 am

Dai hunts famous words to heaton "YOUR THE REASON WE ARE NOT GOING TO WEMBLEY" i wonder how he feels now :lol:

Re: WONDER HOW DAI HUNTS FEELING

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Dai hunts famous words to heaton "YOUR THE REASON WE ARE NOT GOING TO WEMBLEY" i wonder how he feels now :lol:

He gets the best out of our players ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

Dai Hunt for next manager once Malky leaves us for bigger and better things. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 am

saw him there tonight! he was still tamping! shouting at some steward!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

i saw him at a hotdog van talking to himself :lol: :lol:

dave jones should have had dai in the dressing room last season wed have walked the league

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Dai hunts famous words to heaton "YOUR THE REASON WE ARE NOT GOING TO WEMBLEY" i wonder how he feels now :lol:

We sung to Dai tonight, there's only one Tom Heaton. :ayatollah:

Can you believe it, Dai Hunt was at the players entrance again tonight before the game. :roll:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 57198.html

just for you Dai ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 am

Aramore wrote:Dai Hunt for next manager once Malky leaves us for bigger and better things. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 am

As a former goalkeeper was really pleased for Tom Heaton. Big performance

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 am

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:04 am

steve borley wrote:As a former goalkeeper was really pleased for Tom Heaton. Big performance

1 word steve, "Awesome" and im no f*cking American lol!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 am

steve borley wrote:As a former goalkeeper was really pleased for Tom Heaton. Big performance

I seen you keeping in your photo :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:02 am

When are people going to get off the guys back, yes i do know him as an acquaintance and spoke to him just after thr game, shut up about dai ffs he is a great guy passionate as any1 about the city yes he's loud but so am i,,(i tend not to spit so much tho lol) Give the guy a break!
f*cking threads everyother day about him?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 am

whose that in your photo steve?? is it a young christopher biggins? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 am

City need Dai Hunt and Dougie F to do ALL the team talks before EVERY game :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 am

jinks-rct wrote:

whose that in your photo steve?? is it a young christopher biggins? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Can you believe it, Dai Hunt was at the players entrance again tonight before the game. :roll:

The man doesn't help himself and the Club needs to ban him for more games. I used to think Dai was harmless fun but he's going too far of late . That said he was quite last night to his usual self, or may have been because I couldn't hear him, due to the great atmosphere last night

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 am

We heard you the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At a guess, I'd say you might have had a sherbet, what a fecking night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 am

It's called reverse psychology. Well done Dai Hunt. :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:

We sung to Dai tonight, there's only one Tom Heaton. :ayatollah:

players entrance??? wtf is he doing down there :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:When are people going to get off the guys back, yes i do know him as an acquaintance and spoke to him just after thr game, shut up about dai ffs he is a great guy passionate as any1 about the city yes he's loud but so am i,,(i tend not to spit so much tho lol) Give the guy a break!
f*cking threads everyother day about him?

We'll post what we want
We'll post what we want
Dai Hunt is a loser
So we'll post what we want