Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brilliant

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

First of all I have to admit (never mentioned it before, though I did to a mod off list) that I have a Cardiff connection. My grandfather was a massive Cardiff fan.

Tonight was brilliant, a very good passing team who actually go forward. (Get the dig?)

How you never won 5-0 is beyond me, you were excellent!

I was in a bar tonight with 40 others and we were all rooting for you. Great atmosphere and a really good team.

Do me a favour though, lay off the board and manager - forget new players, enjoy what you have as they all deserve their place.

I was so pleased to be able to watch it.

One last thing, please please get behind the team and club and forget this in fighting- I know its only a board thing but focus on the positives.

GOOD LUCK!

Re: Brilliant

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Top man forest lad, a crackin game :ayatollah:

Just got back from the game

Got cold beer and about to watch it again

Excellent performance from the CITY

Well done lads

Nice one Forest Lad :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:00 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Nice one Forest Lad :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

forest lad wrote:First of all I have to admit (never mentioned it before, though I did to a mod off list) that I have a Cardiff connection. My grandfather was a massive Cardiff fan.

Tonight was brilliant, a very good passing team who actually go forward. (Get the dig?)

I was in a bar tonight with 40 others and we were all rooting for you. Great atmosphere and a really good team.

Do me a favour though, lay off the board and manager - forget new players, enjoy what you have as they all deserve their place.

One last thing, please please get behind the team and club and forget this in fighting- I know its only a board thing but focus on the positives.

GOOD LUCK!

You're a liar!

You aint Forest!

I believe you're a bored board moderator who has difficulty expressing his views. :old:

....if not a mod you have multi user names :old:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 am

forest lad is right.im over the moon for you too.enjoy it

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
forest lad wrote:First of all I have to admit (never mentioned it before, though I did to a mod off list) that I have a Cardiff connection. My grandfather was a massive Cardiff fan.

GOOD LUCK!

You're a liar!

You aint Forest!

I believe you're a bored board moderator who has difficulty expressing his views. :old:

....if not a mod you have multi user names :old:

You're wrong pal, I think others can prove it but f**k it- does it matter?