Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SURLEY MALKY WILL GET EXTRA MONEY NOW !

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

With all this extra money from the cup game and now the Wembley money to come Surley the Big Boys should give some extra money now to spend in this window. I think Malky and the players has delivered more than anyone would have thought of this season. ALso the fans are doing there Bit, SO COME ON MR TAN, SHOW US THAT YOUR ALSO THE MAN ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old:

Re: SURLEY MALKY WILL GET EXTRA MONEY NOW !

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Malky and his back room staff should be given a bonus for what they have done to date (IMO ) :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

get your wallet out Mr Tan

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 am

billy ronson wrote:get your wallet out Mr Tan

That is exactly what I said to TG as he walked down the tunnel at the end. He laughed and thumped his heart.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 am

welshcitydragon wrote:With all this extra money from the cup game and now the Wembley money to come Surley the Big Boys should give some extra money now to spend in this window. I think Malky and the players has delivered more than anyone would have thought of this season. ALso the fans are doing there Bit, SO COME ON MR TAN, SHOW US THAT YOUR ALSO THE MAN ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old:

Roy,

Nearly £2 Mill this cup has now made us.

£750,000 up to and incl this match. :ayatollah:
Now we get about 45% of Wembley Revenue, Plus Tv,Plus small prize money.,but club shop should take over a mill, did last time. The knock on affect it will have.

So they dont have to personally give Malky a penny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:With all this extra money from the cup game and now the Wembley money to come Surley the Big Boys should give some extra money now to spend in this window. I think Malky and the players has delivered more than anyone would have thought of this season. ALso the fans are doing there Bit, SO COME ON MR TAN, SHOW US THAT YOUR ALSO THE MAN ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old:

Roy,

Now we get about 45% of Wembley Revenue, Plus Tv,Plus small prize money.,but club shop should take over a mill, did last time. The knock on affect it will have.

Yes but we wont see that money for a while yet mate and the window is only open to the end of this month. So what I mean is , they could advance Malky Money knowing they will get it back .

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Roy,

Spot on Annis :ayatollah: - So give Malky this money to add to the squad,along with all the money the club will make on promo' items on the Carling Cup Final :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:22 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Roy,

Yes but we wont see that money for a while yet mate and the window is only open to the end of this month. So what I mean is , they could advance Malky Money knowing they will get it back .

Roy, We will already have some and when you buy a player, you usually buy them in 4 instalments over a year or more. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Roy,

Spot on Annis :ayatollah: - So give Malky this money to add to the squad,along with all the money the club will make on promo' items on the Carling Cup Final :ayatollah:

Tony, there is no way they wont back Malky now, as they dont have to give it themselves. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

Agree Annis :ayatollah: - Malky and the players have earned this so give it to them to put back into the squad,and give them all a bonus for what they achieve...after all DJ and his squad/backroom were on more money than todays set up :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 am

Borley said the budget had been agreed .