Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

4TH FINAL IN 5 YEARS - OUTSTANDING

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

outstanding achievement by our club...we,ve now been to wembley 4 times in 5 years ..and been in all domesctic finals..fa cup.play off and carling ....truly truly outstanding......f**k knows what odds you,d have got on that if you,d walked in a bookies.

Re: 4TH FINAL IN 5 YEARS - OUTSTANDING

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm

f*cking brill! We should've won in the first half but I'll take this win. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

bookie would have probably laughed their heads off,
your right though - Outstanding Achievement....

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

d20 wrote:outstanding achievement by our club...we,ve now been to wembley 4 times in 5 years ..and been in all domesctic finals..fa cup.play off and carling ....truly truly outstanding......f**k knows what odds you,d have got on that if you,d walked in a bookies.

Actually one was a Semi Final but regardless, amazing by the club!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Aramore wrote:
d20 wrote:outstanding achievement by our club...we,ve now been to wembley 4 times in 5 years ..and been in all domesctic finals..fa cup.play off and carling ....truly truly outstanding......f**k knows what odds you,d have got on that if you,d walked in a bookies.

thats why i said 4...this will be the 4th...its still an appearance

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 pm

d20 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Said final in the title.

Sorry don't mean to nitpick :oops:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 pm

sorry ...still class.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

d20 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Exactly, just phoned my uncle (he's supported them for 40+ years) and we both agree we PROBALY wont win the final but atleast we can say we were there plus extra pennies to our account. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

got a bit excited tapping the keyboard.....couldnt go tonight as i lost my job a few weeks back and couldnt really afford to pay for the ticket ...so im gutted but well happy now .

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 pm

d20 wrote:got a bit excited tapping the keyboard.....couldnt go tonight as i lost my job a few weeks back and couldnt really afford to pay for the ticket ...so im gutted but well happy now .

I couldn't afford it either, but still over the moon we won. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm

gutted not going and seeing as some buggar will have been sat in my grandstand seat ...but ill have to start saving some pennies now for the final.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 pm

d20 wrote:gutted not going and seeing as some buggar will have been sat in my grandstand seat ...but ill have to start saving some pennies now for the final.

Again I agree :lol: :D :ayatollah: