Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Mackay

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Yet again this guy never ceases to amaze. The passion, drive and leadership he give us is immense. You mark my words this guy will go down in Cardiff folklore :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky Mackay

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

They made a brilliant compilation of him gesturing on the touchline tonight - hilarious to be honest :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:They made a brilliant compilation of him gesturing on the touchline tonight - hilarious to be honest :lol: :ayatollah:

Someone needs to make one to music.

Get on that people!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

bet tg and tan boy will be happy ,another wembley appearance for them ...exposure in malaysia and they must know they got a top guy in charge who can take us up.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:They made a brilliant compilation of him gesturing on the touchline tonight - hilarious to be honest :lol: :ayatollah:

Jonathon Pierce the commentator said that Malkay had done more running tonight on the touchline than he did when he played....fcuking priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

The best sighing in the championship this year if not tell me better!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Sorry I meant last year!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:28 pm

m.m never stood still.plus he made some great subs to a-protect blake being sent off b/to effect things in the final third.malky,chris hughton-the new breed.thank god .blokes in it for the love of the game not the money.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

It was top class when he applauded the fans for having a go at Freedman.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

jtc wrote:m.m never stood still.plus he made some great subs to a-protect blake being sent off b/to effect things in the final third.malky,chris hughton-the new breed.thank god .blokes in it for the love of the game not the money.

It's brilliant to see a return of that type of manager. Compared to Nigel Pearson and Alex McJudas.