Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new signings sampling the atmosphere in the stand tonight

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Tonight would be a great night to introduce a new player to what it would be like to play for our club and our unique support. Don't profess to know anything but I wouldn't mind putting money on the fact that possible signings may be watching from the stands tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: new signings sampling the atmosphere in the stand tonight

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Tonight would be a great night to introduce a new player to what it would be like to play for our club and our unique support. Don't profess to know anything but I wouldn't mind putting money on the fact that possible signings may be watching from the stands tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When you say our Unquie support , do you mean the 1 song we sing ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Tonight would be a great night to introduce a new player to what it would be like to play for our club and our unique support. Don't profess to know anything but I wouldn't mind putting money on the fact that possible signings may be watching from the stands tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you may take that back after tonight think the place will be rocking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Bring out Kebe at 7.30 and inform the crowd he's just signed for us....now that would get the crowd going. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

you may take that back after tonight think the place will be rocking :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o NO ! you mean they will also go LALA LA LA LA Too ? :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

brick1964 wrote:Bring out Kebe at 7.30 and inform the crowd he's just signed for us....now that would get the crowd going. :ayatollah:

too late he's signed a new contract for Reading - not my cup of tea anyway. he's a lazy fecker never tracks back.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 pm

there will be no new signings in the stands thats a cert :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm

The Blackpool fans forum boards said that Matt Phillips would be there tonight :?: ( could it be true :?: )

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

The Blackpool fans forum boards said that Matt Phillips would be there tonight :?: ( could it be true :?: )

I doubt that's true.

Unless Blackpool and Cardiff are so close to agreeing a deal that it's 99% guaranteed there's no way we'd be allowed to speak to a player. We'd get in so much trouble for it.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

aslong as that one song isnt men of harlech we will be ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah: