Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UNPAID TAX "

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Portsmouth today issued with a winding up petition by HMRC, over £1.6mil in unpaid tax.

Re: " UNPAID TAX "

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

How long do they have to pay ?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Portsmouth today issued with a winding up petition by HMRC, over £1.6mil in unpaid tax.

Not long ago that was us but thankfully pulled thought it :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Portsmouth today issued with a winding up petition by HMRC, over £1.6mil in unpaid tax.

Fire sale, fire sale, fire sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 pm

When I first seen that post UNPAID TAX ! I though you were owning up to something ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 pm

unreal how bad they have got since winning the fa cup,bet they never thought they,d be in this state,to be honest its totally fucked them ...we lost and where miles ahead of them ...new ground ,been back to wembley,new owners and knocking on the door of the premier league .

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 pm

hope they can survive.proper club.goes to show when fans scream for better players and the manager begs the chairman for more money what really can happen.they had players on daft dollar.all on gates of 22k max plus prem money.rednapp knew what score when he bailed out.big wages don,t ensure success.blues had bentley and kleb on 60k and 70k pw and went down.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:When I first seen that post UNPAID TAX ! I though you were owning up to something ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So did I...when was Annis born and does he have a dog I ask myself....lol :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

KP1964 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:When I first seen that post UNPAID TAX ! I though you were owning up to something ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So did I...when was Annis born and does he have a dog I ask myself....lol :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes he has dogs , but he dont like to talk about it :lol: and as for when he was born , I believe it was about 5 years before calendars were thought of, so were not too sure . :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 am

Send Ridsdale to sort em out.. :lol: