Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT CONFIDENT.......!!!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Only just starting to feel pesimistic. But the reality is, we have to win this in 90 minutes and by 2 clear goals.

Win in 90 mins by one goal will bring extra time......BUT, with away goals counting double from them on, we would have to score in ET. Palarce can settle for keeping us out.

I CAN SEE TROUBLE AHEAD.....!!

Re: NOT CONFIDENT.......!!!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:Only just starting to feel pesimistic. But the reality is, we have to win this in 90 minutes and by 2 clear goals.

Win in 90 mins by one goal will bring extra time......BUT, with away goals counting double from them on, we would have to score in ET. Palarce can settle for keeping us out.

Tut Tut Tut ,have faith dear boy :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 pm

1-0 down at Half-time. I'd rather be ahead but that's where we are.

After the return to attacking form on Saturday I'm fairly confident we will score, the biggest worry is not letting them get another silly goal like in the first leg :o

I predict a very tight, tense first hour and then City to really go for it for the last 30 mins simply because we can't risk them scoring as that would make it really tricky (not impossible though).

If it does go to extra time I would be more confident because I think this team is one of the fittest I've ever seen in the Championship :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm

1-0 down who gives a f*** we're cardiff city and we'll win 2-1

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

2-0 on the night to us. Have faith :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:Only just starting to feel pesimistic. But the reality is, we have to win this in 90 minutes and by 2 clear goals.

you should be a motivational speaker :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:1-0 down who gives a f*** we're cardiff city and we'll win 2-1

Not sure if that's good enough!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Got no nerves about this game at all. It's not as if either teams are going to win the cup. Now Southampton next tuesday, that will drain me.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 pm

we've beaten them by 2 at home in the league this season against theyre full strength side, we fully deserved that win
we're the better side just look at the league table, theres no reason why we cant beat them! get confident boy! :lol: :ayatollah:

southampton next week is more important anyway :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 pm

2-0 cardiff thats my score prediction :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

you should be a motivational speaker :D

Made me smile! Nice to be wrong sometimes.....

See you all in North London. And Southampton!