Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Extra tickets available for tonight cup game "

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 pm

750 extra tickets have been made available in the home end for tonights 2nd leg of the semi final with Crystal Palace! This has come about after consultation with South Wales Police who have allowed Cardiff City Football Club to release tickets right up to the segregation line blocks 118 & 119 in the Ninian Stand. If these sell out it will be arecord attendance for the stadium around 26 and half thousand.

Re: extra tickets available for tonight cup game

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 pm

vince.alm wrote:750 extra tickets have been made available in the home end for tonights 2nd leg of the semi final with Crystal Palace! This has come about after consultation with South Wales Police who have allowed Cardiff City Football Club to release tickets right up to the segregation line blocks 118 & 119 in the Ninian Stand. If these sell out it will be arecord attendance for the stadium around 26 and half thousand.

good news, get it filled and see the fear in the eyes of the ''ultras'' :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Come on then peeps let's fill the stadium to the max :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

milly44 wrote:
vince.alm wrote:750 extra tickets have been made available in the home end for tonights 2nd leg of the semi final with Crystal Palace! This has come about after consultation with South Wales Police who have allowed Cardiff City Football Club to release tickets right up to the segregation line blocks 118 & 119 in the Ninian Stand. If these sell out it will be arecord attendance for the stadium around 26 and half thousand.

We'll almost be sat on their laps. :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
milly44 wrote:

We'll almost be sat on their laps. :lol:

watever turns you on :? :)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Anybody know how many we've sold so far?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 pm

cant see them for sale on the e ticketing

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 pm

I have asked real radio and ssn to say about this, hope they do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Extra tickets available for tonight cup game "

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Great news Vince. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Unrelated question vince but were you selling a car last weekend on ebay?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

How did they find that many?
I thought that block only held 900/1000?

Was there a big segregation area?

Lets hope it's filled tonight. Try to see if any one wants to come now. It was difficult before as all seats available were individual.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm

glas wrote:How did they find that many?

Lets hope it's filled tonight. Try to see if any one wants to come now. It was difficult before as all seats available were individual.

Shame it wasn't a few days earlier, would be good to fill that section,do you think that they will let us sit in the emptys as not every one i'm with got thier season ticket seats?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

blue 64 wrote:
glas wrote:How did they find that many?

Shame it wasn't a few days earlier, would be good to fill that section,do you think that they will let us sit in the emptys as not every one i'm with got thier season ticket seats?

Why not?

Might have to move around a bit myself.
Shame to waste an empty seat with a good view.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:57 pm

You can walk up and pay on the night, come on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: