Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: No McPhail tonight please

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
RFMH wrote:Felt we really missed Macca when he was subbed (not complaining the decision he was clearly knackered).

Oh my lord, JUST f*cking HOW?

thats his opinion tony,he might actually like mcphail ;)

And what is wrong with me asking for him expand that opinion?

i thought its quite simple,the guy felt we really missed macca when he went off.you dont obviously dont like him but that dont means its fact what you say about him.let the guy have his opinion without being shouted down.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm

boxerbob wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
RFMH wrote:Felt we really missed Macca when he was subbed (not complaining the decision he was clearly knackered).

i thought its quite simple,the guy felt we really missed macca when he went off.you dont obviously dont like him but that dont means its fact what you say about him.let the guy have his opinion without being shouted down.

Well that's your opinion of his opinion. TBH I can't see how we missed McPhail when he went off, but just in case I missed something I thought he might explain what it was that we did, i.e. did we stop creating? Because if we did how come we hit the post, bar etc?

Finally I used two words in 'capitals' and no swear words that hardly qualifies as 'shouting him down'

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm

another no brain thread. McPhail was superb last night

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

polo wrote:Macca was superb last night. Keeps the play ticking over, switches the ball from side to side brilliantly making Palace chase shadows all night.

Also,with Macca in that role it gives Whitts more licence to push forward, which is where he caqn do most damage.

Well played Macca.

Jeepers creepers, well if you want to watch 'side to side' football then you should get a season ticket for the Liberty.

The above is totally typical the nonsense that is plucked out of the air to justify brainwashed opinions about McPhail.

Last night he sat in front of the back four against a team that had no ambition to come forward, hence he had nothing to do.

Coming forward he offered nothing and to be honest to praise him like that is to insult those who did make a fantastic effort.

Have you ever played football Tony? You dont sound like you have.

Do you think its just simple to pass the ball straight forward, straight through the centre, and score goals? That simple?

Watch any top level of football and the ball goes side to side, switch the play. Every teams has a "Macca".

Busaquets for Barca, Xavi Alonso for Madrid, Barry for Man City.

You cant have 11 flair players. Its a team game.

Lets face it. The man is just class. Both on and off the pitch.
Totally ran the midfield last night.
:ayatollah:

boxerbob wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

Well that's your opinion of his opinion. TBH I can't see how we missed McPhail when he went off, but just in case I missed something I thought he might explain what it was that we did, i.e. did we stop creating? Because if we did how come we hit the post, bar etc?

Finally I used two words in 'capitals' and no swear words that hardly qualifies as 'shouting him down'

You did swear at him.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 pm

polo wrote:

Do you think its just simple to pass the ball straight forward, straight through the centre, and score goals? That simple?

Watch any top level of football and the ball goes side to side, switch the play. Every teams has a "Macca".

I can't believe you have just posted that polo, McPhail is now on the same plane as Xavi Alonso and Gareth Barry :lol:

If ever I need proof that some posters are totally deluded when it comes to McPhail then I have just got it.

And drop the 'have you played football' quote it is so worn out.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 pm

boxerbob wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

I thought he played well when he was on,but thats only my opinion.
You clearly dont like mcphail n each to our own but you did look if you was shouting his opinion down

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

polo wrote:

I can't believe you have just posted that polo, McPhail is now on the same plane as Xavi Alonso and Gareth Barry :lol:

If ever I need proof that some posters are totally deluded when it comes to McPhail then I have just got it.

And drop the 'have you played football' quote it is so worn out.

:roll:

I didnt say he was on the same plane just pointing out even the top teams have that player whos role it is to keep it simple, keep it ticking over, switch the play.

You seem to think you are only a good player if you score, or assist, which tells me you have never played the game.

If Barcelona had 11 Lionel Messis on the pitch they wouldnt win a game because they couldnt tackle and couldnt defend.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 pm

boxerbob wrote:

You clearly dont like mcphail n each to our own but you did look if you was shouting his opinion down

I did use a swear word and I appologise for that. Yes I accept on this occasion that it could have come over as though I was shouting him down, but I was getting fustrated at the nonsense being posted without any effort to justify or explain the claims.

I would add that I have taken several personal jibes during this thread, everything from not knowing anything about football (yes that old classic) to soliciting homosexual favours to the player :roll:

For the record I have nothing personal against McPhail but I do-not rate him as a player. He has been part of our abject failure for the past 6 years and I believe enough is enough.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:59 pm

polo wrote:
You seem to think you are only a good player if you score, or assist,

Bloody Hell how unreasonable of me :roll:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

boxerbob wrote:

I did use a swear word and I appologise for that. Yes I accept on this occasion that it could have come over as though I was shouting him down, but I was getting fustrated at the nonsense being posted without any effort to justify or explain the claims.

I would add that I have taken several personal jibes during this thread, everything from not knowing anything about football (yes that old classic) to soliciting homosexual favours to the player :roll:

For the record I have nothing personal against McPhail but I do-not rate him as a player. He has been part of our abject failure for the past 6 years and I believe enough is enough.

Bloody hell tony,that sounds like a disclaimer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:04 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Oh dont be so precious :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

polo wrote:

Proves you dont do nothing about football and have never played the game.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm

polo wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

Oh dont be so precious :lol:

I'd reply if I had any idea what the joke was :?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

That might have something to do with my disability. Taking the piss out of the disabled is not clever. :evil:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

That might have something to do with my disability. Taking the piss out of the disabled is not clever. :evil:

Im sure polo didnt know about that tony,nobody in their right mind would do anything like that

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Well if you take Barnsley at home for example, when a team backs off us and wants to defend he's good to use the space and allow others to take up positions further forward.

No one's saying he is perfect, but he does his job effectively.

You can admit you're wrong you know, I was wrong about Hudson and i'll admit that all day long.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 pm

boxerbob wrote:
polo wrote:
polo wrote:

Im sure polo didnt know about that tony,nobody in their right mind would do anything like that

Not willingly no, however disabled or not if the man dishes it out he should take it back. Disabled or not.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm

polo wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
polo wrote:
polo wrote:

Not willingly no, however disabled or not if the man dishes it out he should take it back. Disabled or not.

Sorry that doesn't let you off the hook. I can take abuse mate I have right the way through this thread, but what I won't take is your insistance that you can use my disability as a point of attack.

Quite frankly Polo you are a sickening individual and as a self proclaimed wind up merchant your are an abject failure.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Im sure polo didnt know about that tony,nobody in their right mind would do anything like that[/quote]

Your wrong boxerbob, read his reply above he makes it quite clear that being disabled is a valid target.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Polo isnt using your disability against you, he's simply saying whether your disabled or not has no bearing on the debate, your words are all the same.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Polo isnt using your disability against you, he's simply saying whether your disabled or not has no bearing on the debate, your words are all the same.

Wrong he said I had no opinion on football because I had never played it. When I explained why hadn't he said he would continue to use that against me.

That is disgusting and so is anyone who defends it.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Tony you are getting a hammering here.

I justified earlier why I think Macca is a good player for us. But your reply wasnt really worth a second response. However, it seems it is not only me that see McPhail as a good player - most of us think it.

Perhaps your wrong? Everyone is allowed their opinion however, but your not exactly forming a very good argument. Some of your replies are that of a 12 year old.

This is the last time I look at this thread as its gone off the topic of football and it is just getting pointless.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:12 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Your wrong boxerbob, read his reply above he makes it quite clear that being disabled is a valid target.[/quote]
i dont condone it,i will disagree with you bout things that have been said but would never take the piss over some1 bein disabled

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Polo isnt using your disability against you, he's simply saying whether your disabled or not has no bearing on the debate, your words are all the same.

Wrong he said I had no opinion on football because I had never played it. When I explained why hadn't he said he would continue to use that against me.

im sorry, at no point did polo say he would use you're disability against you. He said whether your disabled or not he would continue to shoot you down over the macca debate. You being disabled has no relevance to this debate and am quite frankly disgusted you bought it into it in an attempt to make polo look awful.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:12 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

Tony I have met you and spoke to you many times and your a tidy knowledgable man.
As for Polo not sure we have met, and he at times can be a total knob, he knows that im sure he wont take offense, but I quite like him and at times I have had a good laugh on here football related or not, it varies on how bored he is, and how much of a wind up he wants be.
But I think you have got the wrong end of the stick here mate, Polo isnt bringing your disability into this, your disability has no impact on either of your views on Macca
I may be very wrong but from what I have read, everyone has differing views based on what they see :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

im sorry, at no point did polo say he would use you're disability against you. He said whether your disabled or not he would continue to shoot you down over the macca debate. You being disabled has no relevance to this debate and am quite frankly disgusted you bought it into it in an attempt to make polo look awful.

I agree totally with Craig's post here. Tony, You have definitely got the wrong end of the stick mate.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Merlin wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

I agree totally with Craig's post here. Tony, You have definitely got the wrong end of the stick mate.

Im glad other people can see this,as i've had a pm off tony telling me "he's lost all respect for my posts because i stuck up for polo and he's disgusted with me".No mate its the other way round,i always looked at you as a respectable poster,how things change :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

What absolute nonsense, Tony. I did not know you were disabled, it was you who decided to bring that into the argument.

And in my response to finding out you were disabled, I did not say I would use your continue to use your diasility against you at all, 1) because I had never used it against you to start with and 2) I said I would continue to "give it back to you", meaning just because you are disabled it doesnt mean I will go any easier on you in a debate.

Seems to be minorities only want equality when it suits them unfortunatly. :roll:

Quite frankly, you playing the "Victim" using your disability to try and win an argument is a disgrace, and says more about you than it does me.

And Milly. None taken. I know I can be. :lol: