Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good Luck Tonight Against Palace

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 am

Hi All, Can I wish Cardiff City and It's Fans Good Luck for tonight, I think you didn't play to your full potential in the first leg to be honest, but you do have the ability to turn it around, and for me as a Welsh football fan, how good would it be, if the Swans finish top half of the table, Cardiff get promotion, then we will have the very first Welsh Premiership Derby ( i miss that fixture ) and you get to the final and you never know, you might win it. Wrexham get promoted and Cookie carries on the great work by Gary may he RIP. I would class that as a really good season in Welsh football.

I have been really busy lately, a friend of mine Lindsay Fraser and myself are launching a Kits For Kenya Appeal in South Wales to help the people of Miwani in Kenya. We have purchased a http://www.kitsforkenya.co.uk and we have built half of the website, it will be launched hopefully in the next week or so. We are going to collect old football boots, football trainers and other essential equipment like balls, bibs, shin pads and so on and then send it on to the people of the village, just to give them some hope, as they seem to love football as much as we all do, but they haven't got the equipment we have. I am really looking forward to the challenge, I know it's going to be hard but that never stopped me doing anything before.

Good Luck Tonight. Reeco ( a genuine football with no axe to grind )

Re: Good Luck Tonight Against Palace

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 am

Just hope Rodgers doesn't get rid of Vorm, without him Swansea wouldnt be 13th or have reached around 10th earlier in the season, They would more likely be 17th ish. He's one of the most important players at the moment for you, but on the other hand Im sure the we'll give Palace a run for their money. C'mon Bluebirdsss :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 am

Good Post Reeco :ayatollah:

Im feeling quite positive about tonight - hopefully we can make freedman eat his words, i honestly believe that if we get a goal very early on - we can go on to dominate the game and win 3-4 nil, :D :ayatollah:

ive not bothered to listen to the radio or even have SSN on due to the fact we everyones rooting for Palace! :roll:

I also believe tonights atmosphere will be the best that we have had at the CCS :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks Reeco, great post mate.

I can't understand why people wouldn't want to have a top flight Welsh Derby and it makes a refreshing change to see a postitive post from a Swansea fan, especially with all of the recent posts flying around.

Keep up the good work with your fundraising too.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 am

Reeco,

Another great post from you mate and a very good choice of words yet again. How anyone can not want a Welsh derby in the Prem is beyond me, I really miss those games between us and I for one hope the Swans stay up especially if we get promoted. As for the game tonight, thanks for the best wishes, if we play like we have been for most of the season then I have no doubt that we will be the ones celebrating tonight and then look forward to another Wembley visit where anything can happen. :ayatollah:
Keep up the good work with your fund raising, you're a good one and there are not many genuine people in this world like you are. Cheers fella.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 am

Caerdydd, I am led to believe that Vorm has a contractual agreement to stay with us until the end of the season, but everyone knows Vorm has more than played his part in the football we are playing, he is like a rock in goals. I hope we can keep him in the summer though.

Craig, If you can make the CCS a bad place for Palace fans and players to be and your players do their thing, you have an excellent chance of getting through to the final.

Pentwyndynamo, Cheers Mate, we are all passionate about our teams but I can't understand why some take healthy respectful rivalry and turn it into real hatred, it's a game of football lol for God's sake lol.

Cheers T Blu, I sincerely hope you can pull it off and TYVM for the kind words. ATB. Reeco

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:34 am

Love to be able to wish u luck chaps,but im a jack at heart and simply can not,alltho i am going to put 40quid on u to soften the blow if u win.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:Love to be able to wish u luck chaps,but im a jack at heart and simply can not,alltho i am going to put 40quid on u to soften the blow if u win.

thats exactly what i did with your lot in the play off final, haha it didnt soften the blow at all really but it was a rare ocassion where i won a bet :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

swansealad69 wrote:Love to be able to wish u luck chaps,but im a jack at heart and simply can not,alltho i am going to put 40quid on u to soften the blow if u win.

Don't you even want the Nukes to be happy Chief ? But if it was the other way round then I would feel the same .

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Don't you even want the Nukes to be happy Chief ? But if it was the other way round then I would feel the same .

He's bound to share the winnings with you :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Good post Reeco...a welsh premiership derby is mouth-watering stuff :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Hi All, Can I wish Cardiff City and It's Fans Good Luck for tonight, I think you didn't play to your full potential in the first leg to be honest, but you do have the ability to turn it around, and for me as a Welsh football fan, how good would it be, if the Swans finish top half of the table, Cardiff get promotion, then we will have the very first Welsh Premiership Derby ( i miss that fixture ) and you get to the final and you never know, you might win it. Wrexham get Good Luck Tonight. Reeco ( a genuine football with no axe to grind )

Wheres the sick bag ffs.
Get a grip

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm

colours wrote:
Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Hi All, Can I wish Cardiff City and It's Fans Good Luck for tonight, I think you didn't play to your full potential in the first leg to be honest, but you do have the ability to turn it around, and for me as a Welsh football fan, how good would it be, if the Swans finish top half of the table, Cardiff get promotion, then we will have the very first Welsh Premiership Derby ( i miss that fixture ) and you get to the final and you never know, you might win it. Wrexham get Good Luck Tonight. Reeco ( a genuine football with no axe to grind )

Wheres the sick bag ffs.
Get a grip

only one thing worse than a jack. a friendly one! :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

all the best for tonight lads.believe.i know what im on about .im a birmingham city fan.last year 2.1 down from first leg and 1 down at h/t in return.we lifted the roof and won in extra time.you MUST turn the heat up.im willing you to win.your club is similar to mine.nothing against palace but i see blues having more in common with cardiff.its in your hands.let us know when your website is done reeco.great idea.you have a heart of gold

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Hi All, Can I wish Cardiff City and It's Fans Good Luck for tonight, I think you didn't play to your full potential in the first leg to be honest, but you do have the ability to turn it around, and for me as a Welsh football fan, how good would it be, if the Swans finish top half of the table, Cardiff get promotion, then we will have the very first Welsh Premiership Derby ( i miss that fixture ) and you get to the final and you never know, you might win it. Wrexham get promoted and Cookie carries on the great work by Gary may he RIP. I would class that as a really good season in Welsh football.

I have been really busy lately, a friend of mine Lindsay Fraser and myself are launching a Kits For Kenya Appeal in South Wales to help the people of Miwani in Kenya. We have purchased a http://www.kitsforkenya.co.uk and we have built half of the website, it will be launched hopefully in the next week or so. We are going to collect old football boots, football trainers and other essential equipment like balls, bibs, shin pads and so on and then send it on to the people of the village, just to give them some hope, as they seem to love football as much as we all do, but they haven't got the equipment we have. I am really looking forward to the challenge, I know it's going to be hard but that never stopped me doing anything before.

Your always busy Reeco, doing nothing but kind things, Cheers Reeco, means a lot from a friend down West. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Your welcome to come to Wembley with us. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Good post Reeco, you're a top man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

thats half your giro youve put on us there son cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Nice posr Reeco,keep up the good charity work :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm

jtc wrote:all the best for tonight lads.believe.i know what im on about .im a birmingham city fan.last year 2.1 down from first leg and 1 down at h/t in return.we lifted the roof and won in extra time.you MUST turn the heat up.im willing you to win.your club is similar to mine.nothing against palace but i see blues having more in common with cardiff.its in your hands.let us know when your website is done reeco.great idea.you have a heart of gold

good post
i watched that game on Tv and fair play the Birmingham fans were superb,never gave up hope and the team fed off the fans energy and support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

jtc wrote:all the best for tonight lads.believe.i know what im on about .im a birmingham city fan.last year 2.1 down from first leg and 1 down at h/t in return.we lifted the roof and won in extra time.you MUST turn the heat up.im willing you to win.your club is similar to mine.nothing against palace but i see blues having more in common with cardiff.its in your hands.let us know when your website is done reeco.great idea.you have a heart of gold

Cheers Jtc. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Up the Blues (Birmingham are like my third favourite team because I saw my first ever live football game at St Andrews in 1971)

Your completely right we have to lift the roof tonight :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Hi All, Can I wish Cardiff City and It's Fans Good Luck for tonight, I think you didn't play to your full potential in the first leg to be honest, but you do have the ability to turn it around, and for me as a Welsh football fan, how good would it be, if the Swans finish top half of the table, Cardiff get promotion, then we will have the very first Welsh Premiership Derby ( i miss that fixture ) and you get to the final and you never know, you might win it. Wrexham get promoted and Cookie carries on the great work by Gary may he RIP. I would class that as a really good season in Welsh football.

I feel sick

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Johny not as sick as you will feel, you old fart lol when you hand over £ 100 to Annis when you lose your bet with me lol. ATB. Reeco

PS Just to Jog your memory,

Johnny Rythmn, I will bet you £ 100 that Swansea City stay up this season and whoever wins, keeps their £ 100 but the losers money goes to a Charity of Annis's and Carl's choice.

Step Up Or Shut Up SSSSHHHHHHHHH lol. ATB. Reeco

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks Reeco. It's a pity that more Jacks weren't like you and the rivalry would be more banter than pure hatred. Whilst I always want you lot lose (apart from against the wurzels and Liverpool) if we make it to the Premier League i wouldnt object to the jacks staying up. Imagine what the Western Mail and Welsh media would do if it happened as it would be a massive nail in the coffin of welsh rugby.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Gar, Cheers Mate, don't get me wrong, if the Jacks play the Bluebirds of course I want us to kick your arses lol, but it doesn't have to be pure hatred that drives people to victory, my rivalry is a respectful healthy fun loving one with banter of course. it would be nice Gar to see how the Welsh Media would react. ATB. Reeco

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Gar, Cheers Mate, don't get me wrong, if the Jacks play the Bluebirds of course I want us to kick your arses lol, but it doesn't have to be pure hatred that drives people to victory, my rivalry is a respectful healthy fun loving one with banter of course. it would be nice Gar to see how the Welsh Media would react. ATB. Reeco

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 pm

annis,tony englishbluebird.whip em up.your club need you tonight.tonight im doing this. :ayatollah: