Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST HEARD ON BBC RADIO WALES

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 am

That we put a bid of around Half a mill for Blackpool Player a week or so ago, Who was This player ? they said a Yongster From Blackpool .

Re: JUST HEARD ON BBC RADIO WALES

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 am

where have you been :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 am

boxerbob wrote:where have you been :D

I dont eat, live and breath and Dream football, There is life outside football you know , Try it you may like it ! :D I just missed this , I know we bid for Noon and was truned down but didnt know we have had another bid for another player turned down.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 am

:lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68796

KEEP UP :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 am

dazzyt wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68796

KEEP UP :ayatollah: :D

Diolch yn fawr iawn :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I dont eat, live and breath and Dream football, There is life outside football you know , Try it you may like it ! :D I just missed this , I know we bid for Noon and was truned down but didnt know we have had another bid for another player turned down.

That's why you've posted nearly three and a half thousand times then?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Deckard wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

That's why you've posted nearly three and a half thousand times then?

You know there is a law against storking ? or is it that you have nothing better to do than nose around :lol: O yes and alot of them post are not about football :D :old:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

To busy cheering on the jacks!

;)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:You know there is a law against storking ?

yes, they're a protected species :lol:

I'm here all day

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 am

griff105 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

To busy cheering on the jacks!

;)

Yep I will cheer them on when ever they play an english team, its called being Welsh ! The only time I want to see them being beaten is when we Play . ;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

life outside of football :o :? :o :?

seriously? i've never heard of that!

i eat, live, breath, dream, drink, sleep, watch, play, read, write, LOVE football and i'm proud to admit it :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

there is no life in less you breath and sleep cardiff city :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: